Vote for what topic you want to see in Round 78 of the Weekly Flag Challenge

What should be the theme for Round 78 of the WFC ?

• Pick a boring OTL national flag and revamp it !

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • A more reasonable flag for one of the established comic-book nations

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Create flags for established fairytale/fantasy kingdoms if they existed in our modern world

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • New flags for extremely well-known scifi nations

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Alternate colonial flag pattern for a historical coloniser (like the OTL Union Jack cantons, etc.)

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately, Akkismat hasn't posted his suggestion of what topic we should tackle in the upcoming, 78th round of the competition. Given that it's had this problem repeatedly and it's already been nearly two weeks since the previous round ended, me and xt828 decided to step in a bit.

Other members showed up as well and suggested their own topic ideas. I decided that making a poll and deciding which idea is the best would be by far the best solution.

So, here you have it. Please vote for the topic you'd like to see in the next round of the challenge. Extraordinarily, you decide ! ;)

Unfortunately, Akkismat hasn't posted his suggestion of what topic we should tackle in the upcoming, 78th round of the competition. Given that it's had this problem repeatedly and it's already been nearly two weeks since the previous round ended, me and xt828 decided to step in a bit.

Other members showed up as well and suggested their own topic ideas. I decided that making a poll and deciding which idea is the best would be by far the best solution.

So, here you have it. Please vote for the topic you'd like to see in the next round of the challenge. Extraordinarily, you decide ! ;)

I like both the colonial ensign challenge, as well as the national flag revamp one. Voted the former, since that is quite unique (the latter was a challenge in the early days IIRC).

Also: I hope to finally get my creative flag juices going again!

One more day to go. All votes entered tomorrow after 1:00 PM are invalid and the idea with the most posts will become the theme of Round 78.

In case the future Round 79 suffers a similar problem like this one, we'll break out the second most popular idea from this voting poll and use it. But I do hope we'll have no need for that and that the winner of Round 78 will announce a new challenge on time.

I'll say the same thing here that I said in the other thread: the three middle options are essentially the same thing. I suggest merging them into a contest saying "Design a flag for an existing fictional country." Since none of those three choices will win (but combined, they would!) maybe that's best for a future challenge.

They're sufficiently different, IMO, to be viable as separate future options - have a look at the specificity of some of the past challenges, that have included such things as designing flags for specific ATLs - I don't see that as being any different.