Votes: 4 11.4%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 6 17.1%

Votes: 6 17.1%

Votes: 9 25.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've waited long enough, so vote now for your favourite from Flag Challenge 15:

In 1273 following his election as Emperor, Rudolf of Habsburg falls from his horse and dies.
This enables Ottokar II King of Bohemia to retain his rule over the duchies of Austria, Styria, Carinthia, and Carniola.

Your job is to create a flag for the Bohemian territories following the ousting of the last of the Premyslid dynasty which occurred sometime in the last 210 years.

Please be creative: the flag can be imperial, royal, revolutionary, republican, highlight a personal union or philosophy, or whatever you feel appropriate; and can be from any period from 1800-2010

Flag Challenge 15 Poll.png

Last edited:
I actually made a story for mine (#5). Basically Bohemia was a strong player in middle Europe, but a series of wars against Poland and later Turkey left them weakened. Then they had a succession crisis in 1814 and Sweden moved in a put on of their own on the throne, starting the Second Kingdom of Bohemia.

I actually made a story for mine (#5). Basically Bohemia was a strong player in middle Europe, but a series of wars against Poland and later Turkey left them weakened. Then they had a succession crisis in 1814 and Sweden moved in a put on of their own on the throne, starting the Second Kingdom of Bohemia.

Updated. Happy Easter :D

My vote goes to the first flag, though it was a hard to choose between it, the fifth and the last one.

Last edited: