WI - 1492, Indians Discover Columbus Lost At Sea.

Make a history!

But no "Nothing really changes. Columbus follows Indians back to America and then sails back to Europe saying he'd found China. Then the white settlers come, the 13 colonies rebel, the US contracts a case of Manifest Destiny, and so on."

Be creative. I'm not going to commit because I am devoid of original thought.

Last edited:
Err... he's captured by the Indians, taken home and becomed a sort of god with his knowledge of science and so becomes a great Indian King!

Or more realisticly hes killed and europe waits a hundred more years for a similar explorer:p.

Jim

Err... he's captured by the Indians, taken home and becomed a sort of god with his knowledge of science and so becomes a great Indian King!

Or more realisticly hes killed and europe waits a hundred more years for a similar explorer:p.

Jim

A similarly incompetant explorer, you mean?

Yeah, the Portuguese will find Brazil in like 1500.

A similarly incompetant explorer, you mean?

Yeah, the Portuguese will find Brazil in like 1500.

Yeah, I bet that hes death would only set europe back some 20 years, eventually someone else would discover america too.
But what about the first one? Think it's at all possible?

Yeah, I bet that hes death would only set europe back some 20 years, eventually someone else would discover america too.
But what about the first one? Think it's at all possible?

It's... interesting, but was Columbus smart enough to learn their language? I wonder how much disiese he could spread on his lonesome...

Hehehe...

~~~~~
Columbus and his crew follow the Indians to America. They Indians invite the Europeans to dinner parties. Then Columbus sails back to Europe. On the way there, he is sunk by a hurricane. Europe is unconcerned as to the disappearance of Columbus. Europe stays in the dark and Columbus is christened "That crazy idiot."

The various tribes on the east coast of America are saddened somewhat by the leave of Columbus, thinking him and crew to have been Gods. A religion suddenly springs up over 2 generations (40 years.) saying there are Gods across the sea. The result is a Holy Pilgrimage; thousands of canoes and whatnot break for the east.

It is October 12, 1532. European fishermen go out in their boats in the morning. They are baffled to see a fleet of canoes appearing to the west. Black humanoids are observed aboard the watercrafts. The news spread across the coastal places of Eastern Europe; devils have come from the West.

Pilgrimage to the Gods < Holy Crusade

Hehehe...

~~~~~
Columbus and his crew follow the Indians to America. They Indians invite the Europeans to dinner parties. Then Columbus sails back to Europe. On the way there, he is sunk by a hurricane. Europe is unconcerned as to the disappearance of Columbus. Europe stays in the dark and Columbus is christened "That crazy idiot."

The various tribes on the east coast of America are saddened somewhat by the leave of Columbus, thinking him and crew to have been Gods. A religion suddenly springs up over 2 generations (40 years.) saying there are Gods across the sea. The result is a Holy Pilgrimage; thousands of canoes and whatnot break for the east.

It is October 12, 1532. European fishermen go out in their boats in the morning. They are baffled to see a fleet of canoes appearing to the west. Black humanoids are observed aboard the watercrafts. The news spread across the coastal places of Eastern Europe; devils have come from the West.

Pilgrimage to the Gods < Holy Crusade

Sort of sad, the Indians will be let down and killed by those they worshipped.

But, in my opinion, Columbus's real contribution to the discovery of the New World was letting Spain in on the Caribbean and Mexico. Without that, the Portugese would have conquered Brazil, maybe Peru, and the descendants of Portugese settlers and Indians are referred to as Portunic/Hispanic (?). Maybe other European influence in the New World is stronger.