Helpful notes for Napoleonic ATLs!

Greetings and felicitations, oh board members! Not to be confused with members of the board, a subgroup which might actually have some money.

As I ponder the deep and urgent issue on the chat line as to my preferred brand of aftershave, I was reminded(?) of the many attempts to consider options involving Napoleon, the Duke of Wellington, Waterloo, et al, and decided to make available a few added details that might make our speculations more intriguing.

I give you...THE DEFENSE OF FRANCE 1815.

Allied forces:

1) The Anglo-Dutch Army of the Low Countries, centered on Belgium, commanded by Arthur Wellesley(Duke), 112000.
2) Blucher's Army of the Lower Rhine, in support near Leige and Namur in eastern Belgium, 126000.
3) Schwarzenburg's Army of the Upper Rhine, from Mannheim to the Swiss border, including forces from Austria but also Bavaria, Wurtemberg, Hesse and Saxony, 254000.
4) Linking Blucher and Schwarzenburg was a contingent of units from minor German states, under General Graf von Kleist, 26000.
5) Just off the French area of Grenoble was General Baron Frimont's Austrian Army of Upper Italy, 75000.
Theater Reserves
6) General Graf Michael Andreas Barclay de Tolly, 168000 of the Holy Warriors of the Czar, just passing Leipzig when word of Napoleon's return arrived and immediately heading back to France.
7) The Prussian V and VI Corps and the Prussian Guard, @80000 men, probably not to be called on for serious combat.

Combined forces total 841000 in these armies alone.

Also militia, seige troops, other auxiliary forces, and Field Marshal Baron Biachy with 40000 Austrians in Southern Italy.

Coming soon, the defenders!

Standing strong for the defense of liberty! Egality! Free rich pastries for all of us! The French defense of 1815!

1) The Fifth Corps under General Count Jean Rapp and 23000 in the Strasbourg area.
2) Major General Claude Jacques Lecourbe and the Corps du Jura, with 15110 men including two divisions of the National Guard, to defend Belfort and delay Schwarzenburg.
3) Marshal Louis Gabriel Suchet with the Seventh Corps faced Frimont with 21000 men and was supported by...
4) Marshal Guillame-Marie Brune's Army of the Var(8th Corps) near Marseilles, strength not given.
5) General Lemarque had 7287 men to suppress a rebellion in the Vendee.
6) Generals Clauzel and Dacaen fielded 14000 on the border with Spain, which would prove to be wasteful.

Oh, yeah, and this Napoleon guy with 128000 was going to Belgium, at a place near Waterloo.

So how did it go?

PART THREE!