Free alternate history games

Straha

Banned
simply get civilization II: multiplayer gold edition. Theres lots of historical scenarios you can make become AH.

I downloaded Centurion, a Roman empire type game this very morning and it worked fine. Fine I tell you!

Im going to play the Middle East political simulator tommorow and probably World War III once I get the SegaCD emulator online.

Ksaweri said:
I downloaded Centurion, a Roman empire type game this very morning and it worked fine. Fine I tell you!

Im going to play the Middle East political simulator tommorow and probably World War III once I get the SegaCD emulator online.

I had this game when it first came out. It is an OLD OLD game that was originally designed for the old IBM 8032 (or something like that) series computers from the late 1980s (even older than the old 286 and onward series of computers). It was a neat game, but very simple and the graphics suck (they didn't back then, of course, but nowadays...). I still have the old 5 1/4 inch floppies (it took two to play the game) that the game came on. :D

But all in all it was a good game for the period, and very playable. If you can download it, you will probably enjoy it.

I have all the expansions, although I seem to play civ 2 more.
What does "BLSPEMER" mean Straha? Should I be feeling insulted? Offended? Vaguely confused?

Its a bit hit and miss. I've downloaded a few and some of them work but the majority dont. I've got XP and that seems to mess it up a bit.

Get dosbox. It helps a great deal and its simple to use. Just drag the folder of the program you want into the dosbox exe file.

Also has anyone watched Command Decisions on the History Channel. Its fairly interesting, but it reminds me of something. Back in highschool military history class we played a similar type game that was done on paper. If anyone knows what that is called or where I can find something similar on the net it would be much apreciated.