WW2 began in 1945-WP and USA vs all!

uh, yeah they did. In 1945 they had nearly half. Today they have a little under a quarter.

Nope, sorry.
In 1944 (last complete year of war)
Production (GNP in dollars)
USA - 1500 billion
UK/USSR/Germany/Italy/France/Japan - 1700
Thats excluding the reast of the Empire, plus all the other world countries!
USA had about 25% of world GDP.
Also manpower issues - USA would soon run into the problems Britain had, you cant use the men in the factories if they are in the army...

Nope, sorry.
USA - 1500 billion
Also manpower issues - USA would soon run into the problems Britain had, you cant use the men in the factories if they are in the army...

I don't think the USA's GDP is the problem with this TL..................:rolleyes::D

Nope, sorry.
USA - 1500 billion

I checked, and the US actually had 40 % of the world's industrial production in 1940, not 1945 as I said. My bad. That said, I still don't think that their share dropped by 15 % in five years. Is this war production or total production that you're listing, and what's your source?

As for the rest of the world, they hardly matter in industrial terms once you've ticked off the main powers, even if they were to enter the war for some reason.

Albanian swamis develop "psychic orgami" super-weapon. Seize control of the globe in 11 minutes. And everyone likes it.

They would have seized control of the globe in 11 minutes but unfortunatley as I remember it they were resisted by a secret society of sicilian super samurais who killed the operators of the Albanian "psychic origami" leaving it useless! :eek::D