World Cup Alternate Timeline Photos/Logos

I've finally gotten around to making one of thse things. Like Wildcard's TL, soccer has slightly different rules and generally higher scoring.

The 2006 FIFA World Cup was being held in the United States, a very controversial decision since they are hosting the 2010 Winter Olympics (Denver) and the 2011 Women's World Cup. They had previously hosted in 1978.

fifaworldcupbracket7pm.png

Timmy811 said:
Look at those scores! An alternate universe where Soccer is exciting! :eek:

Impossible!

You beat me to it: exciting soccer has to be the work of alien space bats or something equally implausible.

Hapsburg

Banned
1940LaSalle said:
You beat me to it: exciting soccer has to be the work of alien space bats or something equally implausible.
Well, in mine, it's easily explained, since mine is ASB: the elves and the vampires are simply more physically powerful than normal humans, and thus dominate throughout the World Cup IMTL.:D

Hapsburg

Banned
Aaron said:
do all the vampire games have to played at night?
No.:p
These aren't classic vampires. They can survive in sunlight, like normal people. Vampirism is just basically a prion disease, that alters the genetic structure of those infected. Though much like normal humans, the vampires do have some "classic" odd things about them: orange or red irises, fanglike teeth growing from the upper gums, and the necessity for blood. The prion disease causes a hemoglobin and protein defeciency, and so they must drink animal blood (not necessarilly human, though human blood is the most healthy for them) to get essential nutrients. An odd side-effect of the genetic modification caused by Vampirism is that, not only do they have hightened senses, they have a better control of their natural ki abilities, the equivalent in this universe of a "soul" or "living energy" that one can channel through the limbs and eject it in the form of an offensive weapon. Of course, such a use of ki are forbidden in sanctioned sports events and such, but they make excellent tricks in wartime. ;)

Last edited: