WI: No Sailor Moon

What is Sailor Moon.

Sailor-Moon-post2.jpg

It's a 1990s Manga series, who in wake of ARKIA and DRAGONBALL, a became World wide Cult series as Anime...
It define the image of Japanese Warrior girl in School uniform Worldwide.

No Sailer Moon would rescue us from very Bad Cosplay
Nein, i will not post picture of that, I don't left any AH member with Hysterical blindness !

Sailor-Moon-post2.jpg

It's a 1990s Manga series, who in wake of ARKIA and DRAGONBALL, a became World wide Cult series as Anime...
It define the image of Japanese Warrior girl in School uniform Worldwide.

No Sailer Moon would rescue us from very Bad Cosplay
Nein, i will not post picture of that, I don't left any AH member with Hysterical blindness !

I assume, Saint Seiya and DBZ will be the one which will launch manga/anime in america.

I assume, Saint Seiya and DBZ will be the one which will launch manga/anime in america.

The American release of Saint Seiya (known as Knights of the Zodiac) was heavily butchered though...
That's why Saint Seiya isn't as well known in America as it is in Europe and Latin America...

But if there's no Sailor Moon, I think that "Magical Girl" shows would be less popular, because this was the show that got people interested in the genre (particularly the "Magical Girl Warrior" subgenre).

Also, I think a lot of subsequent Magical Girl anime would be different, if they still exist, as Sailor Moon really defined the Magical Girl Warrior subgenre in particular, what with its combination of Magical Girl and Sentai tropes (according to TvTropes).
Of course, Sailor Moon wasn't the first such show, but it was really influential, meaning that we may not get Pretty Cure or Madoka TTL...

Also, we won't get the voice actor jokes in Super Robot Wars between Amuro and Misato!