WI Christianity appear thousand years later ?

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
It would be really different from our OTL Christianity, to be sure. I doubt that it will even be called Christianity.

The only remotely plausible version of this scenario that I can think of is a world where Christianity spends another several centuries without much institutional power in Western civilization - that is, a world where Constantine is never born or converts to another faith and where the Roman Empire or any successor state or states do not make Christianity the state religion for another few centuries. Of course, Christianity and Christians would still exist, and other, smaller states may still designate some version of the faith as their state religion, including Armenia, Ethiopia, and perhaps a few Germanic kingdoms at the periphery of the Roman world.

Christ being born a Thousand Years later is ASB.

Christianity becoming dominant without an Empire without a tradition of Pax Deorum, where large sections of the population would "go along" with whatever worship the Emperor proposed, and keep doing it if it seemed to be working (and with Christianity, then come to believe) is highly unlikely.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Roman-religion

States weren't that stable otl 11th century for a faith to have time to "stick" like Christianity did in the 4th century and I do think a Roman Collapse in the West by this time is more than likely even with butterflies. In fact, Augustine argued that the reason Rome ever existed is that God willed there to be favorable circumstances for Christianity to spread. I think even an atl ERE might be too preoccupied to consider being Christian.

The only place I see for a top down conversion to stick is a Sassinid (or whomever is in it's place) Empire being stable enough to have the time for the philosophical framework of Christianity. At that point it becomes "Persian" religion as it absorbs many Persian assumptions the same way otl Christianity took on many Roman aspects with Constantine after which it's a very different animal.

This is pretty same if you are asking "what if Julius Caesar would had lived thousand years later" or "Prophet Mohammed would had born thousand years later". That question not make any sense. Christianity emerged in certain circumstances which wouldn't be exist thousand years later. Some monotheist missinarist religion might appear thousand years later but it would be in very different world and it wouldn't be Christianity. Hardly even same dogmas.