Which is the best nazi victory timeline you've read?

I know the topic has been done to death and most agree that Hitler was never really going to win. But which is the best Nazi victory timeline you've read?

CalBears Anglo-American-Nazi War. Chilling.

This is pretty much the only really good timeline, with a Nazi victory as they wished for OTL. There are a multitude of timelines wherein Hitler dies and Goering takes the reigns, thus leading to a "Smarter Nazi TL". I myself have a timeline where Nazism has several victories, though I dare say that the Nazi's of my timeline are almost unrecognizable compared to OTL.

Morgen die ganze Welt, so silly you cant take it really serious. But its fun to read, because of its ridiculous tech/nazi wank.

While the example above is guilty pleasure CalBears Anglo-American-Nazi War is a serious one. Personally I never read it to the end. Nazi/WW2 tls are just not my type.

I nver understood how Germany lost the war in this TL while having occupied all of Europe.

Because the Allies could draw on the combined industrial might of the entire world. Combined with Nazi inefficencies in governance, military organziation, technology (see Nuclear weapons, jets, helicopters etc) and economics. If you haven't read it, then it's very much worth it.

Link To CalBears' Timeline?

Would someone provide a link to CalBears' Anglo-American-Nazi War Timeline. I can't find it with the search function. Thank you.

I haven't got around to reading Anglo-American Nazi War, although it's almost universally acclaimed on this site. I'm sure it's excellent, but I find that as I've got a little bit older (I joined this site at 16), the military tactics etc. have got less interesting to me, and I'm not sure if Anglo-American Nazi War is like this, but a lot of the timelines that are about a single war specifically go into absurd detail on weapons, vehicles etc., which can come across as a little fetishistic to me.

I have to go with Kaiser K's "A Valkyrie Rises Over Europe". I can't say I agree with every story decision she has made, but overall I like the exploration of a Cold War setting with the Nazis in power in Europe. Shades of Robert Harris' Fatherland, as one might expect. But then, the Cold War is my primary period of interest so this is probably no surprise.

P.S. Obviously this thread is about TLs on this site rather than books or other media, but Fatherland is seriously one of the best alternate history novels out there, IMHO.

Morgen die ganze Welt, so silly you cant take it really serious. But its fun to read, because of its ridiculous tech/nazi wank.

Man, that TL brings back memories, that TL was the first time I read anything related to Alternate History, and I enjoyed it rather well, even with it's OTT Nazi-Wank