THE BOOK OF GRAHAM: OFFICIAL TEASER

52431648273_dca88aba0e_b.jpg

"And so it was, from the murky depths of the Vineyard, that the Lady dragged me from certain demise, and enveloped me in the warm sunshine of her love. And in those depths, bottomless and infinite, She gave me air and life, and She took me to see that which I should set eyes upon. I saw Her Face, and I believed. And I saw that it was good and I cried out in ecstasy."
- Book of Graham, Chapter 4:1-3

52431585985_cfe9958e32_c.jpg

"And into Her did I put my essence, my Pinnacle all, and She said that it was good, for many are Jev's gifts, and love is the greatest of these. To be fruitful and passionate is the duty of every Pinnacle Man and Woman, for these are Gifts of the Trinity. Before the End, all unborn souls in Paradise must live on Earth, and by the sacred fluidal exchange does a soul enter into the Book of Life. And by this do we create the Army of the Lord Jev Almighty."
-Book of Graham, Chapter 4:4

52430559412_81a7736146_b.jpg

"And through the vortex of magick did She take me, to the Pinnacle City of Underzion, where no man of any human fluidation has gone before. Great were the towers and buttresses, incomprehensible and sublime, the crenelations of great width and shape. And She cloaked me in the Full Armor of Jev, for a great battle against those from the Pit below was never-ending in its nature, shielding the World Above until the Father has chosen the day and the time of the Reckoning, lo, after the Child has Come. Great daemoniacs and bugaboos and harpees, legions of Baal, gibbering, infernal, and vile, marched from the Pit. Bodies were scattered verily all about, vast as a sea. Sounds of battle, of strange metals clashing, of monstrous explosions of fluidal energy, filled the air, and the air smelled of sulfur, essence, and death."

-Book of Graham, Chapter 5:1-5

52431066976_8fc2837225_b.jpg

"Together, the Lady and I strode out to meet these forces of Baal. All about us were angelic amazons, of immense size and exceeding svelte nature, and these beings were battered and wounded. And I asked of them, 'Why for dost thou lay wounded? Surely these daemoniac foes are no match for such grace, power, and shapely form.' And the Lady spoke for them and said, 'Yea, we are indeed worn thin, soaked in the blood and fluids of glorious eternal war. But the time has almost come for the Reckoning. The Son Himself did cometh through these lands after His victory over death, to withdraw the sinners from Hell who knew Him not, by no error of their own but time and place before He came the first. He shall Return soon, and all shall be set right, and the Pinnacle King shall rule from Heaven, the Trinity, Father, Mother, and Son, with the Prophet Burr to Their Right, and verily, you, at Their Left.'"

-Book of Graham, Chapter 5:10-12

52430559507_fc9226b9be_b.jpg

"And as we battled daemoniacs and harpees, She showed me the forgotten ways of Primordial Zion, of love and Pinnacle nature, and she spoketh to me in soft tones in the midst of the blood, and the screaming, and the gore of the disgusting enemies of the Trinity flung about. On a corpsepile of dismembered and flayed eldritch creatures of Baal did She embrace me, saying, 'Tremble, oh Earth, tremble of Universe, for the Second Prophet of Destiny has arrived, and his name is Graham. Yea, for you shall lead your people through the End, the rebirth of the One, and the Return of the Patriot-Saints of yore, and the New Jerusalem shall stand as a shining city on a hill, the Ark of the Covenant between Jev and His Chosen Starry Land. Great shall be the name of Graham in the Halls of Jev on High, great will be thy works, great will be thy words. Thy shall speak and it shall be Pinnacle Truth. Foolish is he who shall not listen to thee and take heed. Rejoice, oh Earth, for the time draws near for the Final Battle."

-Book of Graham, Chapter 5:13-16

52431067021_3b6fcb6215_b.jpg

"She instructed me the in the forgotten ways of Solomon, who knew of Asherah, and how wicked and vile servants of Evil did tear down Her altars. For the Wife of God has been hidden away from us, by those seeking to prevent Manifest Destiny of the Pinnacle Man, for only through the Holy Spirit Eternal, the Trinity of Father, Mother, and Son, and Their Prophets, can the glorious New Kingdom arrive. But She did not sit idly by, striking her sword against the forces of the Devil like a hammer against an anvil, keeping evil from this world. For though the Earth be plagued with vice and sin and mockeries of Jev's Creation, the Voidlings, protect us from far greater evils did She, the Lady of the Vineyard, the Holy Asherah, keep this land. But the time draws near, when the Gates of Pandemonium will swing wide, and the End of Time, and the reign of the Eternal Pinnacle Kingdom, the Ark of the American Covenant, shall begin for a hundred and ten score years. I say unto you, put on the Full Armor of Jev, and doubt not, no matter the width or narrowness of the path ahead, for our Final Victory is Promised. As Above, So Below. Amen."

-Book of Graham, Chapter 6:14-20

52257960736_fd6168f6ae_b.jpg

DMT's a hell of a drug.

Last edited:
Sweet... what in fresh hell is that ?? Even Billy Sunday, the pedophile, the one who was trying to coup RU before Steele, never tried to add a Book to the AFC Bible. AFC and NUSA is definitely going to an interesting path under Graham...

"And so it was, from the murky depths of the Vineyard, that the Lady dragged me from certain demise, and enveloped me in the warm sunshine of her love. And in those depths, bottomless and infinite, She gave me air and life, and She took me to see that which I should set eyes upon. I saw Her Face, and I believed. And I saw that it was good and I cried out in ecstasy."

"And into Her did I put my essence, my Pinnacle all, and She said that it was good, for many are Jev's gifts, and love is the greatest of these. To be fruitful and passionate is the duty of every Pinnacle Man and Woman, for these are Gifts of the Trinity. Before the End, all unborn souls in Paradise must live on Earth, and by the sacred fluidal exchange does a soul enter into the Book of Life. And by this do we create the Army of the Lord Jev Almighty."

"And through the vortex of magick did She take me, to the Pinnacle City of Underzion, where no man of any human fluidation has gone before. Great were the towers and buttresses, incomprehensible and sublime, the crenelations of great width and shape. And She cloaked me in the Full Armor of Jev, for a great battle against those from the Pit below was never-ending in its nature, shielding the World Above until the Father has chosen the day and the time of the Reckoning, lo, after the Child has Come. Great daemoniacs and bugaboos and harpees, legions of Baal, gibbering, infernal, and vile, marched from the Pit. Bodies were scattered verily all about, vast as a sea. Sounds of battle, of strange metals clashing, of monstrous explosions of fluidal energy, filled the air, and the air smelled of sulfur, essence, and death."

"Together, the Lady and I strode out to meet these forces of Baal. All about us were angelic amazons, of immense size and exceeding svelte nature, and these beings were battered and wounded. And I asked of them, 'Why for dost thou lay wounded? Surely these daemoniac foes are no match for such grace, power, and shapely power.' And the Lady spoke for them and said, 'Yea, we are indeed worn thin, for the time has almost come for the Reckoning. The Son Himself hath cometh through these lands after His victory over death, to withdraw the sinners from Hell who knew Him not, for no error of their but time and place before He came the first. He shall Return soon, and all shall be set right, and the Pinnacle King shall rule from Heaven, the Trinity, Father, Mother, and Son, with the Prophet Burr to Their Right, and verily, you, at Their Left.'"

"And as we battled daemoniacs and harpees, She showed me the forgotten ways of Primordial Zion, of love and Pinnacle nature, and she spoketh to me in soft tones in the midst of the blood, and the screaming, and the gore of the disgusting enemies of the Trinity flung about. On a corpsepile of dismembered and flayed eldritch creatures of Baal did She embrace me, saying, 'Tremble, oh Earth, tremble of Universe, for the Second Prophet of Destiny has arrived, and his name is Graham. Yea, for you shall lead your people through the End, the rebirth of the One, and the Return of the Patriot-Saints of yore, and the New Jerusalem shall stand as a shining city on a hill, the Ark of the Covenant between Jev and His Chosen Starry Land. Great shall be the name of Graham in the Halls of Jev on High, great will be thy works, great will be thy words. Thy shall speak and it shall be Pinnacle Truth. Foolish is he who shall not listen to thee and take heed. Rejoice, oh Earth, for the time draws near for the Final Battle."

"She instructed me the in the forgotten ways of Solomon, who knew of Asherah, and how wicked and vile servants of Evil did tear down Her altars. For the Wife of God has been hidden away from us, by those seeking to prevent Manifest Destiny of the Pinnacle Man, for only through the Holy Spirit Eternal, the Trinity of Father, Mother, and Son, and Their Prophets, can the glorious New Kingdom arrive. But She did not sit idly by, striking her sword against the forces of the Devil like a hammer against an anvil, keeping evil from this world. For though the Earth be plagued with vice and sin and mockeries of Jev's Creation, the Voidlings, protect us from far greater evils did She, the Lady of the Vineyard, the Holy Asherah, keep this land. But the time draws near, when the Gates of Pandemonium will swing wide, and the End of Time, and the reign of the Eternal Pinnacle Kingdom, the Ark of the American Covenant, shall begin for a hundred and ten score years. I say unto you, put on the Full Armor of Jev, and doubt not, no matter the width or narrowness of the path ahead, for our Final Victory is Promised. As Above, So Below. Amen."

DMT's a hell of a drug.
Though the Lady of the Vineyard is supposed to be the semitic Asherah (as far I've understood), I'm getting serious Lady of the Lake vibes here too. Which goes nicely with both the NUSA's pseudobiblical quackery and their anglosaxon pinnacle race stuff.

I actually don't know if the Lady of the Lake is anglosaxon, celtic or whatever in origin, but I don't think they care so I don't.

"Together, the Lady and I strode out to meet these forces of Baal. All about us were angelic amazons, of immense size and exceeding svelte nature, and these beings were battered and wounded. And I asked of them, 'Why for dost thou lay wounded? Surely these daemoniac foes are no match for such grace, power, and shapely power.' And the Lady spoke for them and said, 'Yea, we are indeed worn thin, for the time has almost come for the Reckoning. The Son Himself hath cometh through these lands after His victory over death, to withdraw the sinners from Hell who knew Him not, for no error of their but time and place before He came the first. He shall Return soon, and all shall be set right, and the Pinnacle King shall rule from Heaven, the Trinity, Father, Mother, and Son, with the Prophet Burr to Their Right, and verily, you, at Their Left.'"

DMT's a hell of a drug.
If you think about it this means by having sex with the Lady of the Vineyard Graham cucked god.

DMT's a hell of a drug.
HEAVY Daemon Targaryen vibes

1665939039397.png

Off-topic, but of all the villains in alternate history, Chuckie Oswald has to be my favorite. The guy is such a deranged nihilistic lunatic that wants to burn the world to the ground because of the hatred he has for both his family and the Republican Union. His downward spiral toward madness and delusion is so fascinating: he became convinced that making everyone suffer out of spite is the best way to make things right.

Off-topic, but of all the villains in alternate history, Chuckie Oswald has to be my favorite. The guy is such a deranged nihilistic lunatic that wants to burn the world to the ground because of the hatred he has for both his family and the Republican Union. His downward spiral toward madness and delusion is so fascinating: he became convinced that making everyone suffer out of spite is the best way to make things right.
Chuck Oswal + Worm Great Master + RU Presidency = Nukes using for do a Great Sacrifice under excuse of War Action.

I have a REALLY positive view of that chapter. I think you guys will go nuts. I will do further proof reading tomorrow, but for now, I'm going the hell to sleep. I leave you with the perfect Loomie anthems:

BTW, damn you for posting these songs. Now I'm sobbing for the IRL future that might have been. :(