What if MDS won instead of Ramos on the Philippine Presidential Election?

SRJS

Banned
First of all, I am not that much of writing an alternate history style story, (see my "From The Ashes", an alternate history modern-day Philippine Civil War) since it is not my forte(and I am lazy as f. with my burden of some bored sap singing anime and vocaloid songs..Someone has to take my place for this role). The thing is I only write some fantasy-themed stories(see the link of my Wattpad Profile below) but let's go down with the road already :

The scenario is - "What if MDS won instead of Ramos?"

Anyone heard of brownout during that election and when the power was restored, peoplesuspect someone cheated? What if it did the brownout did not happen along with the things from #NagaLeaks(assuming some of them are true)? How will the Philippines turn out under the Iron Lady of Asia's presidency?

To those who do not know this MDS and Fidel Ramos, I provided the links below this.

1. Miriam Defensor Santiago

2. Fidel Ramos

After finishing 'small introductions' above, I am sure you will know them a bit just now.

Now begin with your views and what you have in your minds! :)

Last edited:
First of all, I am not that much of writing an alternate history style story, (see my "From The Ashes", an alternate history modern-day Philippine Civil War) since it is not my forte(and I am lazy as f. with my burden of some bored sap singing anime and vocaloid songs..Someone has to take my place for this role). The thing is I only write some fantasy-themed stories(see the link of my Wattpad Profile below) but let's go down with the road already :

The scenario is - "What if MDS won instead of Ramos?"

Anyone heard of brownout during that election and when the power was restored, peoplesuspect someone cheated? What if it did the brownout did not happen along with the things from #NagaLeaks(assuming some of them are true)? How will the Philippines turn out under the Iron Lady of Asia's presidency?

To those who do not know this MDS and Fidel Ramos, I provided the links below this.

1. Miriam Defensor Santiago

2. Fidel Ramos

After finishing 'small introductions' above, I am sure you will know them a bit just now.

Now begin with your views and what you have in your minds! :)
The Question should be what if the voters did not vote for FVR even if they paid them or the Vote Buying of FVR has been exposed.

SRJS

Banned
The Question should be what if the voters did not vote for FVR even if they paid them or the Vote Buying of FVR has been exposed.

That's what I am trying to say by thread title >_<

"What if the cheating or some 'crap' did not occur back then." as those factors.

Anyone else?