We Happy Few

We Happy Few is an upcoming survival horror video game set in the dystopian retrofuturistic alternate 1964 British town of Wellington Wells. Apparently in the game world's history, England was invaded by Nazi Germany during World War II (yes, the forbidden marine mammal, I know) and during the German occupation the English people (or maybe just the people of Wellington Wells, it's a little unclear) did something so awful that they thereafter dedicated themselves to suppressing all unhappy memories by taking a drug called Joy to keep them happy, and with an Orwellian-style Ministry of Truth to edit history. Those who refuse to take Joy are called "Downers", and they are either forced to take Joy or beaten to death. The player character is a newly-minted Downer who has to avoid suspicion and blend in with the Joy addicts until they can escape before the town's impending collapse due to lack of resources, since Joy has caused the people of Wellington Wells to totally neglect its upkeep.

From the trailers and previews it looks very cool and very, very English. Any thoughts on the AH aspects, people?

I'm dying to play that game, and luckily the alpha comes out on my birthday. I want to learn everything as I play so I've been avoiding every spoiler about it