Twilight of the Red Tsar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Conspiracy theories? You know that's all bunk right? Conspiracy theories is just to derail the argument and stop people asking questions. I point you to the Liberty Lobby, who asked for a Freedom of Information Act about CIA use of conspiracy theories and under it, they got documents that had the CIA saying to all it's operatives in the United States media to label any questions about Kennedy's murder as conspiracy theories. That is not a theory, it's a fact. Perhaps the OP will cover something like this in the thread? I know we are focused on the U.S.S.R, but this is just too good to ignore. At the very least, it would make for some good reading.

And regarding the Liberty Lobby, they are completely opposite to my views on the country, but sometimes the jackass has a point.
as someone in the U.S military and has connections with intelligence community persons that is utter bullshit you are spouting so it best you get out while you are ahead jackass

All I know is what i have learned from my father, who I consider to be a smart man, who's been around through Vietnam and the Peace Movement, and he's told me stuff from his time.

Conspiracy theorists tend to be impervious to logic.

On the contrary, I sometimes argue with him over what he is telling me. Can we just bury this body? I am not a troll, I don't think of myself as one. I understand now that this a place to tell stories, not dabble in speculation.

right i haven't been on /x/ in years how could i forget

Your a 4chaner? I'm more of a /tg/guy myself.

Yeah, can we stop piling on Praetor98? The moderators have already spoken on this subject. It's detracting from discussing the story, which I have been reading these last few days.

@Napoleon IV I must complement you on a VERY well written timeline. I love the writing style, and the story you tell which is not only grounded in reality, but realistic and well researched as well. You took a subject that is not explored that much here and did it justice. Hope to see more!

All I know is what i have learned from my father, who I consider to be a smart man, who's been around through Vietnam and the Peace Movement, and he's told me stuff from his time.

On the contrary, I sometimes argue with him over what he is telling me. Can we just bury this body? I am not a troll, I don't think of myself as one. I understand now that this a place to tell stories, not dabble in speculation.
yes lets bury the hatchet

Your a 4chaner? I'm more of a /tg/guy myself.
have been since i was 10. started out on /tg, then went to /b, now im a full time lurker

I can't help but feel the Yellow Banners remnant in Yunnan may end probably being the site of an international intervention as we know that neighbouring nations don't like them and they did attack Burma.
Sounds like the Black Ditch from Losing the Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.