TLIAD: America of 2016 or John Kerry's Third Term

I've meant to ask, since yours come out with art and everything: do you actually literally research and write them within the 24 hour span, or is it merely "thread posted, all parts up within 24 hours" that defines the TLIAD?

With Meet The New Boss, I made the art in advance, and I think I'd written half of the first post, but everything else happened on the day.

With Shuffling the Deck, Roem had made the graphics in advance, and once again, we'd written about half of the Churchill update, but yeah, everything else was on the day.

With Meet The New Boss, I made the art in advance, and I think I'd written half of the first post, but everything else happened on the day.

With Shuffling the Deck, Roem had made the graphics in advance, and once again, we'd written about half of the Churchill update, but yeah, everything else was on the day.

Speaking of art…I've always wanted to do a TLIAD but am awful with graphic outside of maps and simple things like that. How essential is art to a good TLIAD would you say?

It sounds more like he's going for some kind of "Liberal Dystopia".

Although I might just be basing that on my knowledge of him as a rather conservative fellow.

No I'm just projecting now thats the great thing about timeline in a post! :mad:

It sounds more like he's going for some kind of "Liberal Dystopia".

Although I might just be basing that on my knowledge of him as a rather conservative fellow.

Based off his postings in chat, that's my guess as well. At least it wasn't titled "2016: Obama's America".

I kid, I'm curious to see how this TLIAD progresses.

Despite having been told to fuck off in the OP, the suspense is killing me and I'm actually eager to read this and see where it goes.

I have the first update in a hour

Just a friendly note, I think it is wise not to set deadlines and repeatedly miss them. We're a (relatively) patient bunch, but it's disheartening to see so many promises go unfulfilled. Regardless, I'll read the first update. Hopefully it is soon.

I'm a little sad that no one gave David a chance here, but I guess some of the frustration is warranted. (I stay out of chat, generally, so IDK what happened there - maybe this is all deserved)

Anyways, I'm hoping something gets posted.

I felt I'd given David a chance, though in his OP he was a little brash and hostile concerning butterflies and such. Though it's the deadline thing that keeps making me go "huh".

Also, I'm still painfully curious about how one gets a third term with a POD after the 22nd Amendment in 1951.

U.S David

Banned
Just a friendly note, I think it is wise not to set deadlines and repeatedly miss them. We're a (relatively) patient bunch, but it's disheartening to see so many promises go unfulfilled. Regardless, I'll read the first update. Hopefully it is soon.

I felt I'd given David a chance, though in his OP he was a little brash and hostile concerning butterflies and such. Though it's the deadline thing that keeps making me go "huh".

Also, I'm still painfully curious about how one gets a third term with a POD after the 22nd Amendment in 1951.

I'm having WiFi problems, hopefully I'll have an update tomorrow. Thanks for the instreste and kindness

Not to mention how many posts saying "I'm having problems with the internet"? I mean, if you've got a stable enough connection to say "I can't post the update", shouldn't you be able to post the update?

Hasn't it been a day already? The timeline should be over by now. :rolleyes: