The Rodina Resurgent!

Unfortunately, the name of the provinces can't be changed. At least I've never seen a mod where this is done.

you can change the name of the province, but on the map itself there will still be the old name, but when you click on it you can see the new name.

Meanwhile we decide to use a panslavic, politicized Orthodox Chrisitianity movement for or own ends.
faithandnationko0.png

While the war raged on in Central Asia, another war nearly broke out in the far east. Mongol barbarians had savagely attacked the Trans-Siberian railroad. If we were not already embroiled in conflict we would have punished them severely.
transiberiancrisistt5.png

mongoliansapologizetv0.png

Through the use of our Faith & Nation proxies we managed to score several foreign relation coups, laying claim to Belarus, the Russian portion of the Ukraine and the Cossack kingdom. We are now the most hated nation on earth with a belligerence over 80 after the Central Asian War!

claimbelaruswj4.png

thecossaksarerussianfm4.png

ukrainemakesconcessionspo9.png

The most difficult thing about fighting in Central Asia was in getting the army that far to the east. However after nearly a year of fighting, Russia was victorious and both Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan were annexed into Mother Russia. And then the army was shifted back to the west. For Germany had grown strong after the humiliation of the Rhineland Crisis. Anschluss was carried out with Germany and the Czechs ceded the Sudetenland, as did the Lithuanians cede Memel. The Germans wisely chose not to further pressure the Czechs, instead confronting the Poles over Danzig. Of course the Poles refused and the war was on. Of course, we had carefully cultivated our relations with the Germans and were happy to join their alliance. The Berlin-Moscow Axis shall rule dominate Europe. Our army is just moving into position, so a full fledged offensive will have to wait a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, a few weeks before this, Japan conquered China and set up puppet governments, so it will probably be a good 5-10 years before I'm in a position to take back Vladivistok.

Russia, ruled by Panslavic, Orthodox Christain Mensheviks allies with Nazi Germany! :eek:
What could possibly go wrong!?? :D
germanydeclareswaronpolkb4.png

jointheaxisua1.png

Last edited:
Awesome! Nice job! :cool:
Hey, are there any more interesting fan-made mods and scenarios? There's the World-War one (Race), and this. Anything else interesting?
Also, :D at alliance between Panslavic Russia and Nazi Germany.

Awesome! Nice job! :cool:
Hey, are there any more interesting fan-made mods and scenarios? There's the World-War one (Race), and this. Anything else interesting?
Also, :D at alliance between Panslavic Russia and Nazi Germany.

Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg, is supposed to be good.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223176

There are also mods based on Turtledove's "The Great War" series.

And there are betas out there for a "Fatherland" mod and "Domination of the Draka" mod.

Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg, is supposed to be good.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223176

There are also mods based on Turtledove's "The Great War" series.

And there are betas out there for a "Fatherland" mod and "Domination of the Draka" mod.
Kaiserreich, while not very plausible, is very detailed and very fun to play. Meanwhile, the Turtledove ones (Great War/ the Race) are still very unfinished, as is the Draka one (and in the Draka one they have trouble keeping Germany from declaring war on the Domination when it attacks Italy:D).

I've only tried the Fatherland one briefly- it's comprehensive, but it annoys me conceptually (British monarchy flee to Canada and Britain turns Fascist, Germany gains national cores in Poland and Russia after a couple years, Japanese puppets becoming one of the two remaining staes in China (two rivals) and by what it does to the Soviet Union (ie, pathetically weak, Western Siberia is ruled by a resurgent Romanov dynasty, has events to turn capitalist). The whole thing rubs me the wrong way.

Kaiserreich, while not very plausible, is very detailed and very fun to play. Meanwhile, the Turtledove ones (Great War/ the Race) are still very unfinished, as is the Draka one (and in the Draka one they have trouble keeping Germany from declaring war on the Domination when it attacks Italy:D).

I think this is good and plausible. The Draka timeline is implausible in the extreme and if I ever play it, I will play the Germans, avoid war with the Soviets and declare war on the Dominion if they attack Italy or any other European state.

It's sad to realize that the flawed HOI 2 AI knows more about the balance of power then the nations of Sterling's timeline.

My offensive into the Ukraine goes well, but no headway is made into Belarus. Meanwhile, the Germans close in on Warsaw.

ukraineoffensiveuy9.png

Unable to force a crossing of the Dnieper, I swept into the Crimea, taking Sevastopol.

crimeanoffensivevy6.png

I finally managed to cross into Poland and Germany managed to complete the conquest, ceding me the lands of Belarus that I had previously claimed. I then put in a claim for the rest of the Ukraine.
polandfallstk1.png

Germany, now feeling secure with the demise of Poland, lay claim to the rest of Bohemia, setting up a Slovakian puppet state and welcoming Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia into our alliance.
czechoslavokiaannexedhd1.png

Russia triumphs over the Ukraine! :)
russiatriumphanthq4.png

Elections for the Duma see Faith and Nation winning the election. Not surprising given their strength in the newly liberated Belarus and the Ukraine.
dumaelectionsri8.png

It seems that despite my best efforts I'm falling behind the arms race with Germany, I'm seriously considering a preemptive attack next spring, before things get any worse. The Germans seem shy about attacking France for some reason which makes things difficult. All in all I foresee myself going down in flames.

The military balance between Russia and Germany is very unfavorable.
russianmilitaryoct1941al7.png

All of my units are obsolete, despite my prolific trading for blueprints. The update queue has since topped 750 IC
productionoctober1941ja7.png

techoctober1941kl4.png

On March 2nd, I attempted to split the Axis, however none of the minor countries sided with me.

splittheaxisxc0.png

Germany responded by declaring war on me on the 12th. Fortunately Hitler was as rash as ever and declared war before transferring the bulk of his army from the west to the east. This alowed me to pull off a quick encirclement of German forces in Galicia. Of course, while resistance was light, this meant not many divisions were caught. And it was slow going since the snow had not yet melted.

encirclementni5.png

I managed to convince the Cossacks to join my alliance for what it's worth. I've also started improving my relations with Romania and Britain. And I've smoothed out my line.

russianfrontmarch23he4.png

Considering the difference in forces, you'll need to aim for a quick peace by either a steamroll before Germany's forces are transferred or sending a dpilomat now.

Considering the difference in forces, you'll need to aim for a quick peace by either a steamroll before Germany's forces are transferred or sending a dpilomat now.

There's no way in hell the German's will make peace.

Short term goal: Cut of the Baltic states and destroy the divisions I cut off.

Long term goal: Get the Allies into the war.