The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

There are added some kolonial forts and towns, part of the Great Lakes Kingdoms.
1886_0.png

First Mexican Empire (1821-1824) with internal divisions.

D58OxS0.png

Belize is claimed, and I outlined Chiapas because it was considered part of Guatemala then but it was about to split.

First Mexican Empire (1821-1824) with internal divisions.

Belize is claimed, and I outlined Chiapas because it was considered part of Guatemala then but it was about to split.

Claims should be indicated as an outline rather than stripes (that's dual control), and if we have an actual date for the creation of Chiapas then unless there was some sort of autonomous division within the province it really shouldn't be indicated with any sort of border.

Otherwise, looks good.

Also what was the position of the Mosquito Coast at the time? Was it still controlled by Spain at the time of Mexican independence (and thus became controlled by Mexico) or was it back again under British control?

Alpine Update.PNG

This is for an alpine update. I changed the czecho-Austrian border as the original more closely matched the old Bohemian-Moravian-Lower Austrian boder. I have added the major lakes of Bavaria, Switzerland, and Austria too. Enjoy!

Now I'm working with Abissinia. A Statuses of the states inside Abissinia lice as Godjam or Shoa or Tigray are not represented becauce I'm in the procec of borders drawing. Sudan is also in procec.
1886_0.png

Are these maps done accurate?
Inaccuracies in several places on original maps, their transfer to the QBAM is accurate within the inaccuracy of the QBAM themselves. For example, you can see the great curvature of the Don, but it lies exactly in the corresponding districts of Rostov and other regions, I set myself the task of transferring to an existing QBAM, and not a correction of QBAM itself. Also I did not correct the inaccuracy of the originals, I think they are insignificant, considering that this is a map of time periods, rather than a specific years.

Proposed fix for 1946 map
  • Soviet Union occupied Manchuria until May 1946. In the Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship and Alliance: Manchuria was promised to Republic of China, yet it was secretly handed over to the Communist
  • Fixed Korea, moved 38th up a bit, as South Korea owned Ongjin before the war
  • I believe I fixed the Northern front of China to be more accurate
6cd20ef0845b31fe3c39c14db36e29c4.png

Last edited: