The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

That's what I generally use. Primarily because I tend to focus more on the scenario of the map rather than the quality of said map.

Although I have noticed I tend to stick to similar scenarios... which is part of why I haven't made too many map scenarios for a hot minute. I normally just use the maps available to play around when I get an idea until I either get bored with it or decide that the idea is trash

That site indexes colours and causes deterioration of map quality. It is a rather poor program.

Literally the only time I've ever seen somebody complain about colour indexing with Paint.Net, it wasn't actually an issue. Certainly for the map games it never gives any issues and is far better at preserving image quality than MSPaint. Particularly seeing as for the QBAM's you've got the perfect format to save as a .png anyway.

That site indexes colours and causes deterioration of map quality. It is a rather poor program.
I've never noticed it indexing colors. Only problems I ever have on it is when I forget to turn anti-aliasing off. In the newest version, you can set that as the default, but there are so many things I hated about the last big update that I dug through my old computers to find the install version for the older version, and stick to that.

I've never noticed it indexing colors. Only problems I ever have on it is when I forget to turn anti-aliasing off. In the newest version, you can set that as the default, but there are so many things I hated about the last big update that I dug through my old computers to find the install version for the older version, and stick to that.
What things did you hate?

What things did you hate?
I'm trying to remember them. I vaguely recall a hotkey no longer working, but I can't remember which one. There were 2 or 3 other issues that mostly dealt with the way clicking or switching tools or something worked. It was a minor issue but one that I used a lot. Kind of silly that I can't remember it. I'm somewhat sure I asked about them on the Getpaint.net forums, but that place sucks.

SRBO

Banned
ANyone have patches for a filled Aral sea and removal of artificial lakes and filled lake Chad? Would be useful

http://www.webvilles.net/cartefr/arrts+chl+noms.png
pre-2016 Regions: Red
Pre-2016 Departements (no-Lyon Metropole): Blue
arrondissements: grey/silver
Made by: Qazaq2007
French arrondissments.png

Does anyone know what subdivisions are being used for Portugal in the modern map? They don't appear to correspond to either the Regions or the Subregions.