The New Order: Last Days of Europe - An Axis Victory Cold War Mod for HoIIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold,antiques,art,leather,"nice boys/girls" on a bad day and native plants and animals.
Just because they are getting bombed doesn't mean society stopped existing.
I don't think any of these are worth the cost of transport through a bombed-out helhole with no infrastructure. Gold can be gotten from elsewhere in Europe and the Middle East IIRC and mining is hard when mines would be bombed. There are very certainly slaves coming from the eastern RKs except Moskovien.

I don't think any of these are worth the cost of transport through a bombed-out helhole with no infrastructure. Gold can be gotten from elsewhere in Europe and the Middle East IIRC and mining is hard when mines would be bombed. There are very certainly slaves coming from the eastern RKs except Moskovien.
Fair.
They probably gets option for when the Anarchy disappears anyway.

chankljp

Donor
Can anyone translate this for me?

This was an early posts from the Chinese TNO community answering the question on the current status of the communist movement in the TNO world using a lot of outdated or flat out incorrect information. It goes as follows:
  • Viet Cong: Ho Chi Minh, still fighting a guerrilla war
  • Mongol Soviet: Yumjaagiin Tsedenbal, seems to be quite stable
  • Cuba: Fidel Castro, extremely low levels of public support
  • Indian Communists: Shripad Amrit Dange, have a dark history
  • British Communists: Bill Alexander, fighting a guerrilla war
  • Tajikistan: Gafurov, facing strong domestic opposition
  • West Russian Revolutionary Front: Kliment Voroshilov, on the verge of death
  • OFN: Aleksandr Vasilevsk, working as an army marshal in Mongolia
  • DSR Ulrike Meinhof, INSANE

chankljp

Donor
Oh yeah of course it is just bug and not supernatural event. I did not mean to confuse.
edit:
hh6lpavkmwu41.png

Depending on how well Brittany spend its lucrative earnings from the black market and other criminal activities while the going is good, a victorious Speer can either be the best, or the worst outcome for them.

Best, because with a relatively liberalised Europe, it will open the door to all sorts of new opportunities for an emerging market, and with Brittany already having tones of experiences in international trade, they can go legit and become the Reich's gateway to the rest of the world, especially when it comes to handling foreign investment and capital. Think sort of like an ATL version of Singapore or Hong Kong.

Worst, because if their attempt to go legit fails, with the opening up of the Reich, the investments will now go directly to Hamburg instead of Brest. Meaning that Brittany will find itself in a serious economic decline unless they can find a new niche for themselves...

b47fzta3siv41.png

The leaders of the Aryan Brotherhood in TNO. Did I mention the entire Aryan Brotherhood leadership (except for Dobrovolsky) is made up of people who IOTL were Heroes of the Soviet Union stripped of their medals after committing various crimes:
  • Kukushkin murdered a superior officer
  • Gladilin murdered his wife
  • Lev had sex with a prepubescent girl
  • Shilkov was convicted of rape
  • Sinkov raped a 19-year-old Korean girl in North Korea
  • Malyshev was convicted of the murder (or being complicit in the murder) of his 12-year-old son

Last edited:
To be honest I find the Aryan brotherhood somehow interesting now, they make a germanophile Russia instead of trying to apply for rk Muscovy, imagine how crazy it's is.

• Kukushkin murdered a superior officer
  • Gladilin murdered his wife
  • Lev had sex with a prepubescent girl
  • Shilkov was convicted of rape
  • Sinkov raped a 19-year-old Korean girl in North Korea
  • Malyshev was convicted of the murder (or being complicit in the murder) of his 12-year-old son
Pedophiles, rapists, and murderers.

A band of true and pure Aryans, ladies and gentleman.

Pedophiles, rapists, and murderers.

A band of true and pure Aryans, ladies and gentleman.

It's on brand for nazi-larpers that for sure.

Someone commented that there is a reason for that.

Andreas Meier, the original leader of the Aryan brotherhood was a hero of the Soviet Union, and turns out the team.found on a newspaper that his family searched about mentions of his name on the internet, thus the team rushed to remove him and replace with someone else.

To prevent blunders like that, they seem to have taken only war criminals this time.

They said they're very careful about who they have in the Aryan Brotherhood, Omsk, and Amur just because of how utterly wretched they are and don't want to offend families unless the person absolutely deserved it.

A meme from Reddit. On what happens if the Aryan Brotherhood manages to unite Western Russia, while Germany take the authoritarian democrat reform route under Speer:

1hwbsvf6ukv41.png

Tut mir leid, my name is Guntrum Vagner.

I'm a 24 year old Russian Fyurer (leader for you Untermenschen). I draw the Aesir and Vanir on my sketchpad, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior German games. (Skat, Doppelkopf, Pochen).

I train with my Zweihänder every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak German fluently, both Fraktur and the Bavarian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about German history and their SS code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my German visa, I am moving to Neu Berlin to attend a prestigious Gymnasium to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an Obergruppenführer for the SS or a Wehrmacht officer!

I own several Feldblusen, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Germany, so I can fit in easier. I heil my elders and seniors and speak German as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Germany!

(And apologies to the guy who made the first AB version of this copypasta a while ago)

EDIT: Damnit, Gen.Jurten beat me to my own post!

Also Alexei Alexandrovich Dobrovsky (Guntrum Vagner) was a Neo-Pagan and Neo-Nazi IRL.

I found this photo on the Reddit of him:
%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B9_%D0%90%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%87_%D0%94%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9.jpg

They said they're very careful about who they have in the Aryan Brotherhood, Omsk, and Amur just because of how utterly wretched they are and don't want to offend families unless the person absolutely deserved it.
Inb4 Dmitri Yazov's surviving family sues the TNO Devs for portraying him as a total lunatic who leads the insane "All-Russian Black League".

Status
Not open for further replies.