The M-BAM Main Thread

Northern Finland (I know, it is without the lakes, but I will do it soon)
zFpkmo6.png

I'm sorry, but I suddenly realised that I have made a great mistake with Northern Finland.
I'm going to do it again, so here is a part of the new version:

2SGkh7D.png

There appear to be some issues developing around the gulf of Bothnia and the gulf of Finland.
upload_2016-9-27_22-23-24.png

This map might help with fixing it, It lines up with the above area and is in the correct projection. (as per)
upload_2016-9-27_22-26-54.png

Well done! If you have a moment for Teschen Silesia, that would be another cool little territory to have.
Come one guys lets focus on finishing the rest of the world first before this turns into a historical map suggestion thread like the q-bam (how about we give that a thread of its own later on)

Guys i know its tempting to go all historical now that Europe is fully finished (not really though)
BUT the rest of the world is still not done remember that this is a whole world project not just Europe we are only about 13% done!!
So please try not to get distracted we need everyone on the completion of this Project before we can afford to go make historical patches
upload_2016-10-4_16-53-2.png

and further more to prevent this thread of getting a suggestion site for historical maps i suggest to make a separate thread for historical maps and let this remain the core thread

Southern Tunesia
upload_2016-10-4_20-49-59.png

I am very happy about being able to do the second levels here!
Little Question though
I have not don it here since they are essentially just land, but the Salt Lakes? Shown or not shown i'd go with not since the are not water

i was just gonna make that...
but any way i have a request to make.
would anyone like to work towards me from Mozambique to the north because i'd like to go to Asia as soon as possible and i fear Africa will be taking quite a while if i work alone
so if anyone could help me with that thanks in advance!

Guys i know its tempting to go all historical now that Europe is fully finished (not really though)
BUT the rest of the world is still not done remember that this is a whole world project not just Europe we are only about 13% done!!
So please try not to get distracted we need everyone on the completion of this Project before we can afford to go make historical patches
and further more to prevent this thread of getting a suggestion site for historical maps i suggest to make a separate thread for historical maps and let this remain the core thread

Sorry, mate. I have no time for serious work now. Now I'm mentally deprived of innocence in school. If I find time, I'm doing some minimal historical changes.
Maybe later i'll end with Ukraine and start Russia but not now realy. I'm sorry once again

i was just gonna make that...
but any way i have a request to make.
would anyone like to work towards me from Mozambique to the north because i'd like to go to Asia as soon as possible and i fear Africa will be taking quite a while if i work alone
so if anyone could help me with that thanks in advance!

When Finland is done, I'm going to do Madagascar, so after that, I can do that