The Forbidden Mammal Photographic Evidence Album

A devastated London street in the aftermath of the invasion

DestroyedStreet.jpg

The Yalta Peace Conference, February 1942
Stalin being in decent terms both with the Axis (Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact) and with the West, acted as a mediator to conclude the war.
Noteworthy was the absence at the conference of both King Edward and Marshall Petain, who already signed separate peace treaties.
Many reporters noticed the choice of Roosvelt to seat near to Mussolini, and interpreted it as an effort to win votes in the italo-american community. On the other hand, maybe he couldn't simply stand sitting near a sniggering Hitler

YaltaPeace.jpg

Last edited:
Very good ;) I saw one of my pics on here to, thus I'm happy :)

If you have others, please post them.

I'm runsacking shamelessly all the sources I can put my hands on, and of course there's no limit to an italian bronze face, but it goes without saying that I deeply thank all the ones I am stealing from :D

Last edited:
One question:

Why is the River Thames completly dry in that CGI picture? Even if London was gutted, I would still expect there to be water in the river!

A British battleship or cruiser was stranded in the Thames, and several other boats piled up against it, creating a dam that diverted the Thames into other parts of London. The city is flooded to this day.

Turned-collaborationist British press cannot help indulging in gossip pieces about the Axis leaders.
World, November 1941

indep stallions.jpg

Rally organized by the Pedro Ramírez regime to celebrate the transfer of the Malvinas to Argentina (December 1942)

Malvinas.png

Last edited: