Sea Lion Press: Phase Six

@Md139115
Thanks for the kind words about my Forget the Alamo! TL. One of the reasons I didn't reach out to Sealion was I had read that they weren't interested in ASB stories, and as my story's MC had a certain quantum leap characteristic, I didn't think it fit within their wheelhouse. I can tell you that the cost to design a good, genre specific cover and solid editing gets a little expensive, and when you're looking at having to sell a couple of hundred copies of your story to break even (and most authors self publishing on Amazon don't manage that) it would be nice to partner with a publisher who could do some of that heavy lifting.
We don't ban ASBs at all, one of our paperbacks is an ISOT and another relies on magic to work. Please feel free to submit.

@Meadow, terribly sorry to bother you but I have a question.

While I, and, I hope, everyone else on here,would of course refrain from using SLP's trademark (and probably trademarked) white sealion, is the regular sea lion still available for the broader AH community to use?
@Lord Roem designed Sammy The Sea Lion Press Sea Lion to be our logo, yes, so please don't use him on anything or do anything that looks like you're trying to imply SLP's endorsement or association with your work. But sea lions in general are of course fair game, and we could never trademark those – much like Penguin can't sue you for using a photo of a penguin.