Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to have to expand on that a little. There are still several communist or quasi-communist regimes floating around, and others which lean in that direction.
OK, let's try something different.

A map of Europe in 3 years time if:
  • The Euro collapses
  • Turkey goes to war with Syria
  • the UK leaves the EU, causing problems with Germany
  • UK loses the Falklands to Argentina

OK, let's try something different.

A map of Europe in 3 years time if:
  • The Euro collapses
  • Turkey goes to war with Syria
  • the UK leaves the EU, causing problems with Germany
  • UK loses the Falklands to Argentina

It's my sincere belief that in the circumstances listed, there would be no change to the map of Europe. That stated, I cannot see Argentina taking the Falklands from the UK by force without the aid of ASBs, and the population there certainly doesn't want to cease being British. I also can't see Turkey declaring war on Syria, unless by that you mean Turkey recognising some form of anti-Assad government and then intervening on their behalf. If the Euro doesn't collapse - which seems far more likely - then I think you could see Catalonian independence going ahead, as IIRC there is a referendum scheduled for next year.

Hi can someone make this map to Q-BAM map
if you need better view here are links to other maps but they are in Finnish France, Netherlands, Hungary and Slovakia, Ostland, Ukraine, Caucasus, Moscow, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro

I took a stab at it. The former USSR is crap, but it doesn't seem to be based on any previous boundaries I could fin and I wasn't up to making new ones. Also, the Russia and Caucasus specific maps are inconsistent with one another and with the main map. Still, you should be able to work from this.

Request - QBAM Neuropa.png

I took a stab at it. The former USSR is crap, but it doesn't seem to be based on any previous boundaries I could fin and I wasn't up to making new ones. Also, the Russia and Caucasus specific maps are inconsistent with one another and with the main map. Still, you should be able to work from this.

thank you.

welcome.

Out of curiousity, are there any other irish colonies ?

Sure there is Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Mali, Arabia, Johore, Malta and Crimeia. I've made a map below.

mvg4g1.png

When the New World was discovered by a French explorer at the end of the 1400's, the five chief colonizers of the New World Ireland, France, Portugal, Austria and Spain. Ireland, Portugal and France colonized much of North America, while Austria and Spain controlled much of South America. After a period of wars North America was divided between France and Ireland. Portugal controlled the territory of Central America and Brazil. Austria controlled the rest of South America during the Spanish Civil War.

Things came to a head in the mid 1600's when the French king claimed to the throne of Austria by right of succession. An alliance between Ireland, Prussia and Poland, along with Austrian rebels won the war, forcing France out of American and most of their colonial holdings. France was forced to hand over their territory in Mexico. In the late 1700's Ireland was forced to give up 20 colonies in the American Revolution. At the beginning of the 19th Century Mexico showed signs of similar discontent and was given Dominion status. Canada, Cuba and Japan was granted the same status in the build up of the Second World War . Johore, Arabia and The Mali Federation were given Dominion status soon after.

The Mali Federation is based upon the old Mali Empire that united that part of Africa in the past. Like all nations that were former colonial holdings of Ireland they had to become members of the Irish Commonwealth.

I can provide more info of flags if you need it.

Butterflies? Also, what is Britain doing all this time?

Ignore that map except for where I've marked Ireland's commonwealth.

Sort of. Britain never got started. Ireland formed 1200's and was invaded by England. Consequently the invasion was defeated but it soured future relations for hundreds of years. In the 1400's England gets as close to dominance as it ever gets in the British isles until the First World War, by conquering Scotland and Wales. Thirty years after this a war between England and Ireland leads to the release of Scotland and Northumbria and the entrancement of Wales into Ireland. After than England has to deal with a brief occupation by the Spanish, civil war that threatens the stability of the British Isles for years to come. Towards the end of the 19th century a wave on nationalism hits the British Isles. Under this mind set of unification Northumbria, Scotland and England become The United British Kingdom. Towards the end of my current plan The UBK and Ireland have good relations, but Wales becomes an issue with the UBK. Sort of like Argentina with the Falklands.

In the 1600's England's turbulence comes to an end and they end up establishing a colonial empire in the pacific and for a time shares India with the Netherlands.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that due to the instability of the British Isles, this led to over time a large influx of travel to the New World.

If anyone has some free time then I'd really like a pan-Germanic flag. That's a flag including Germany as OTL, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Flanders, Switzerland, Austria, Jutland and maybe Scandinavia. The historical background being a rise of this movement during the 19th century (I don't need your "plausibility").

Thanks in advance!

I feel slightly rude bumping this. But I will.

If anyone has some free time then I'd really like a pan-Germanic flag. That's a flag including Germany as OTL, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Flanders, Switzerland, Austria, Jutland and maybe Scandinavia. The historical background being a rise of this movement during the 19th century (I don't need your "plausibility").

Thanks in advance!

I feel slightly rude bumping this. But I will.

Would this fit?
Proposed_German_National_Flag_1944.svg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Proposed_German_National_Flag_1944.svg

Status
Not open for further replies.