Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a request: a fascist michigen, texas and california flag
I got Michigan.

Michigan.png

worldmap

Banned
Here is a version of it that I modified a bit (w/o borders, with canals that I made). I'm not sure who the original author was (it was some sort of Axis Victory map), I'll let you know if I can find him/her.
can you do a map with fictional continent in indian ocean based on design i made, i just need to find the first draft version to send it to you, and adaptit to this qbam projection?

I would like to request a flag for a scenario of mine:

- Lime-green background (or use your own judgement, whatever shade looks good to you).
- Eye of providence in center, with the outline of the triangle black and the interior of the triangle the same shade as the background, but keeping the white of the eye, well, white.
- Two white, horizontal stripes near the top and bottom of the flag, but not touching the top and bottom, similar to the blue stripes on the Israeli flag.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Last edited:
I would like to request a flag for a scenario of mine:

- Lime-green background (or use your own judgement, whatever shade looks good to you).
- Eye of providence in center, with the outline of the triangle black and the interior of the triangle the same shade as the background, but keeping the white of the eye, well, white.
- Two white, horizontal stripes near the top and bottom of the flag, but not touching the top and bottom, similar to the blue stripes on the Israeli flag.

Thanks a bunch in advance.
i will get on that

I'm wondering if anyone could do a flag for either a Sudan that's a puppet of Gaddafi's Libya (run by Omar al-Bashir but under the same Islamist principles) or a union of both Sudan and Libya. Thanks in advance.

I saw that there were no replies to your post and figured this would be an easy one. The pan-Arab flags tend to be all very simple and similar to each other. I basically extended Sudan's existing green chevron to represent Qaddafi's Libya. In the early 70's, Libya's flag was the same red-white-black stripes with no other emblems or designs, basically nearly identical to Sudan's current flag anyway. I did a second version with the star and crescent because the Muslim nations seem fond of it. ;)
libya and sudan flag2.png
libya and sudan flag3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.