Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Hardy

Banned
I'll have another look at it on ratio 2:3 because the area of black is working too much in vertical balance either side of the charge. Got a few stray pixels to tweak. Going to lengthen the blade and fix that it's not as symm' opp' as I would like. Will change the handle too so that it shows three equal bands before a more rounded end.
You may notice I've fimbriated everything. Going to mod the width of the vertical fimbriations on the 15 stripes to be as wide as general and reduce the horizontal ones to just two pixels. Going to change the red colour to be a little bit richer and the yellow to be a shade lighter. Watch this space...

red now 220-0-0, yellow now 255-230-0.

Last edited:
american_congo_by_gottfreyundroy-daeyn05.png

Luckily, the "Free"state's flag was already rather American. Just changed the color of the star to white, and added a curved white stripe representing the Zaire. Otherwise I felt it would be too generic

Then it's probobly best you don't complete a request if you don't know what the parameters given actually are.

For future reference, this is a QBAM:
qbam_blank_by_ashtagon-d9cl974.png
oh that is what it is, i have been looking for a map like this!!! thanks

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
I asked before, but does anyone have a link to the UK Election map basemaps (that isn't the wiki), or have one that doesn't have county borders?

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
No. That's not the kind of map I'm referring to, and even if it was I can't really do anything with that map because it's not a basemap, or something that can be really edited due to the size of it. I'm asking for a blank version of this without the county borders:
fetch.php

@Thande, are there basemaps for this, or did you make them yourself? Because I have vague recollection of there being a site with the basemaps with a variant of the 2010 Boundaries where there was no county borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.