President Forever and other 270soft games Megathread

wP9bcMG.png

Well shit

The Other Brother Scenario

2015dm.jpg

Only annoyed didn't win Witney, less than 200 votes off. Greens won the Isle of Wight. Some very close results in Scotland,bit unlucky. UKIP got S.Thaney.Clacton,Boston and Rochester.

anderson wins.jpg

Anderson 1980

GOP primaries was very heavily contested in 1980 with likes of Ronald Reagan, George Bush and Bob Dole competing for the top prize. Yet in the end it was the moderate republican John B Anderson who became the nominee and ultimately President. After a surprise victory the Illinois native went unto a string of victories in Maine,Vermont and New York, even taking the likes of Texas and Georgia. Yet it was bitter contest and by the time of convention Dole was leading followed by Anderson then Reagan. It seemed likely that Reagan would back Dole but in a surprise move Anderson got the backing and Reagan became his VP. For the Democrat it was clear it was going to be a brutal election and even with Carter selecting Kennedy as his VP. In the end it was a bloodbath with likes of Vermont and Hawaii being held by less than a thousand votes. Anderson managed one of the last victories in American history.

Hi all,

Been a while since I last posted, been busy with RL work and other commitments, finally carved some time for this great game series. Here it goes,

McCain vs. Obama 2008

I actually played this on medium, I played the scenario on hard and lost to obama 280-250 in the EV. Played on medium just to get a better feel of the scenario and did excellent considering all of the in-game events that drastically increase Obama's momentum. Very tough to keep states red when one event after another keeps making them swing states. At the end of the day, I would say that there is a drastic difference between the medium and hard difficulties for this scenario.

McCain2008.PNG