Photos from The Thousand Week Reich

2560px-Panzer_VIII_%E2%80%98Maus%E2%80%99_%2837792126976%29.jpg

Captured Maus tank on display in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD.

a9429a5cd1e90ae3a32747551f8e7a77.jpg

German actress/"diplomat" diane krüger during her visit to the us congress 2016.

She grew up during the troubling time of 1990s germany when the nazis had been (finally) kick out of power in germany. In an interview with letterman she says that she became an actress in hope of helping her family financial harship. it was in one of her film "Melcher" that she was noticed by kubrick and then she would star in the role of diane in his film "my little reich's girl". but it wasn't until her performance in "troy" that would be her break out role. krüger is one of the first actor of post nazi germany to be able to break into holywood. Her open support and sponsorship of german-american relationship had made her given the title "the diplomat".

View attachment 788115

German actress/"diplomat" diane krüger during her visit to the us congress 2016.

She grew up during the troubling time of 1990s germany when the nazis had been (finally) kick out of power in germany. In an interview with letterman she says that she became an actress in hope of helping her family financial harship. it was in one of her film "Melcher" that she was noticed by kubrick and then she would star in the role of diane in his film "my little reich's girl". but it wasn't until her performance in "troy" that would be her break out role. krüger is one of the first actor of post nazi germany to be able to break into holywood. Her open support and sponsorship of german-american relationship had made her given the title "the diplomat".
With the POD way back, I don't think she will be born.