Official Pennylvnd Thread

Highlander

Banned
Another propaganda poster.

Marching_under_the_Banner_by_Alt_Reality.jpg

Do you still need help with a constitution?

I've got draft one for Beerhaven once we have a working government (since the Elections Fiasco of 09 we're running an Emergency Government).

I'm also working on a constitution. I have a draft one on my site (see my signature), but I'm trying to make it more comprehensive and stuff...

I may consider forming a micronation. If I did, it would constitute more land than does the officially-recognized smallest nation in the world.

myland.png

You can see the houses at the very Northwest corner of the map. All together, it's around 3 square miles.

I may consider forming a micronation. If I did, it would constitute more land than does the officially-recognized smallest nation in the world.

myland.png

You can see the houses at the very Northwest corner of the map. All together, it's around 3 square miles.
DO IT!:cool:

I'm loving the site, it's rather cool. I look forward to forward developments. It's a shame that creating physical realities of stamps, flags, coins and other regalia cost so much.

If I had a spare $10K, I would create these things for "Luongia" :p

Your kingdom by the way, reminds me of an actual micronation within Australia. (though it is not recognised by the Australian government). Although it only has around 20 permanent inhabitants, it claims over 13000-18000 overseas citizens.

Check it out, might provide some inspiration

The Principality of Hutt River.

Highlander

Banned
I'm loving the site, it's rather cool. I look forward to forward developments. It's a shame that creating physical realities of stamps, flags, coins and other regalia cost so much.

Well, it can be done on the cheap, if you know where to look. But it is unfortunate that custom flags and coins are so much.

If I had a spare $10K, I would create these things for "Luongia" :p
Heck, take it up a notch; if I had an extra $10 million, one could make a self sustaining community.

Your kingdom by the way, reminds me of an actual micronation within Australia. (though it is not recognised by the Australian government). Although it only has around 20 permanent inhabitants, it claims over 13000-18000 overseas citizens.

Check it out, might provide some inspiration

The Principality of Hutt River.
I've read about that before - pretty nifty.

Well done sir! It has a powerful Sino-Korean (or perhaps Soviet) feel to it.

:p

1950s_在毛澤柬旗幟下前進.jpg

Last edited:
Well, it can be done on the cheap, if you know where to look. But it is unfortunate that custom flags and coins are so much.

Heck, take it up a notch; if I had an extra $10 million, one could make a self sustaining community.

I've read about that before - pretty nifty.

:p

Well it's all relative. At the moment, I say it's expensive because I'm basically unemployed and I study full time. Perhaps when I finish my degree and I get a decent job, it's something I might look into.

Haha, well perhaps, one day your numbers will come up for Lotto. However I'm not sure if there are any sizable tracts of empty fertile land nearby to buy.

About your poster, should we expect mass purges, persecution of intelligentsia, mass famine and other major disasters from your rule?:p

Here's a small poster inspired by another piece of propaganda from the Great Leap Forward period.

Pennylvnd Propaganda.png

Pennylvnd Propaganda.png