Napoleonic Victory: Who does Napoleon II marry?

The problem is, that might be a tad too far from the PoD to significantly affect her existence. I'm still working on how to justify my 4 choices, assuming an 1812 POD, only one could be justified in that she could be born already, and the other could be in the womb at the time. The other two less so.

I'd say Napoleon would live longer here, maybe to 1830/31 at the least. His health did suffer on St. Helena, so chances are he'd live longer in France.

Also, what about Princesse Amélia de Leuchtenberg, OTL Empress of Brazil and (probably) TTL Princess of Italy? She'd be part of the Bonaparte clan but not related by blood.

I'd say Napoleon would live longer here, maybe to 1830/31 at the least. His health did suffer on St. Helena, so chances are he'd live longer in France.

Also, what about Princesse Amélia de Leuchtenberg, OTL Empress of Brazil and (probably) TTL Princess of Italy? She'd be part of the Bonaparte clan but not related by blood.

I think all the daughters of Eugene are viable candidates for Napoleon II...
Them or a German princess (and I think Augusta of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach is a possibilty). A second match with the Habsburg or one with the Bourbon is pratically unthinkable...

Circonflexe right now the Habsburgs and Bourbons are exactly in the middle of another serie of cousin matches (cousin, often first cousins, sometimes double first cousins or uncle/nieces matches)...

Probably not that much longer; the arsenic poisoning that gave him stomach chancer predated his exile, and chemical analysis of his tissue indicated he was exposed to a ton of the stuff during adolescence.