Muzzy Lane Games/Making History Series Thread

So I've searched high and low on AH.com and couldn't find any threads to deal with the games that Muzzy Lane puts out, so I figured I'd make a thread for 'em.

Kind of surprised that I haven't seen more talk about these games on the board, considering the love (and infamy) Paradox gets for its own grand strategy games. Anyway, Muzzy Lane, somewhat similar to Paradox, puts out its own strategy games under the "Making History" title, and so far have a couple games dealing with World War II and a brand new one about World War I.

I've only gotten into the games since they released Making History: The Great War, but so far I've enjoyed the game immensely, and thought I'd see if I could get other people on here interested in it, if for no other reason than to maybe set up a multiplayer game at some point, since the potential to play a turn-based World War I grand strategy game with AH.commers is too awesome to pass up. :D

Anywho, the Making History series website can be found here, and some screenshots from them are below:

20.JPG

5.JPG

22.JPG

simplistic looking, yes. Interesting, most definitely
It's simplistic-looking, yes, but has a great deal of complexity as far as managing wars, countries, economies, and so forth. It reminds me of the old-style EU II and Crusader Kings games I used to run.