Status
Not open for further replies.
snippie
Another map for my Medieval America story, this one's of Colorado, or rather "the Colorados", an intentional historical parallel to the Unification of Germany.
I count it strange that borders as artificial as the ones in the West are still intact after 150 years of small warring states

I count it strange that borders as artificial as the ones in the West are still intact after 150 years of small warring states

I'll admit it's not super realistic, but my explanation was that a lot of the western states' governments survived to form the new nations. That's what happened with Kansas and Nebraska, for example, and Deseret to an extent. Wyoming is mostly a bunch of nomads and independent rancher lords.

the not wworld.PNG

ussr wank.png

A random USSR wank roughly in the early 1940s. Rather weak on story, but the premise is that a longer WWI and a botched Versailles Treaty leads to the triumph of communist revolutions in Germany and Turkey, and a Republican left triumph in the Spanish Civil War. Containment wars are unsucessful and the USSR expands more, taking territory from Japan in East Asia. However, Germany has drifted from the Soviet sphere, seeking a more syndicalist and democratic form of Communism. The USSR is still by far the largest power in the world, but it might be falling apart at the seams. The indecision of the Entente, the Facist Italian block, Japan and the USA however (all drifted MASSIVELY to the right), mean that the status quo might be maintained for a long time...

Red Orm

Banned
Balkanized Europe, and the Balkans are barely Balkanized? Austrian Tirol still part of Austria? Dalmatia still part of Croatia? Republika Srpska not separate from Bosnia? Moravia and Bohemia still in the same nation? Cool idea though, I'm just mentioning more you can do if you want!

Balkanized world, huh? Texas awaits...

qyv588.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.