Map Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, It's neither of those things, although a part of the former could be similar. also it's a reverse or a known AH scenario. :D

OOOOOH.

The Americas? Dominated by an English-speaking slaveocratic superpower? Slowly extending its dominance into Eurasia? North Africa? Ruled over by a British Dominion? Why this can mean only one thing. I will stand by the Alliance for Democracy, based out of Algiers, as they fight their ongoing war with the Domination of America.

A WIP of an anime universe (therefore ASB) I'm in the process of designing. (Yes, I'm not that orderly in working as most of what I've seen, drawing several areas at the same time).

North America is from another map of mine, it is in the same universe but two hundred years older than the rest of the (completed) world.

Idea para anime contexto actual.png

Another WIP I'm working on. And before you ask; yes, this is supposed to be ASB. :D

In the man's sig, folks. Code Geass, yes? Not that I've watched it, but I've seen enough maps on this site to recognise a Pendragon Imperial District in the Mojave/Sonora Desert when I see one ;):D Plus a Japan under occupation (cough Zone 11 cough) and Napoleonic-looking France.

A WIP of an anime universe (therefore ASB) I'm in the process of designing. (Yes, I'm not that orderly in working as most of what I've seen, drawing several areas at the same time).

North America is from another map of mine, it is in the same universe but two hundred years older than the rest of the (completed) world.

Were the Nazis (who most definitely were in power, otherwise the eastern borders are implausible!) couped by "moderates" (Stauffenberg?) who peaced out with 1941/2 borders? Or was it civil war in Germany? And: How did the allies accept such borders for the German sphere?

Also, to what extent has the genocide in the East taken place (already?)? Is it still taking place or has Generalplan Ost been stopped?

In the man's sig, folks. Code Geass, yes? Not that I've watched it, but I've seen enough maps on this site to recognise a Pendragon Imperial District in the Mojave/Sonora Desert when I see one ;):D Plus a Japan under occupation (cough Zone 11 cough) and Napoleonic-looking France.

You could save the file and look at the file name. ;)

Teshuvah

Banned
So… a dystopia, then.
You might consider it to be such, but most people don't know how to drive cars anymore, so almost nobody living in 2100 sees it that way. Ubiquitous public transit and ride sharing services like Google Taxi have rendered actually driving cars unnecessary in all but the ruralest of rural areas.

People still buy cars (well, some people do), just cars that drive themselves.

Seems like slowly changing social values in a world where self driving cars are the norm and the safety and necessity of car ownership is questionable. I imagine everybody is travelling around in a high tech public transport system with a variety of options.

This exactly.

Last edited:
OOOOOH.

The Americas? Dominated by an English-speaking slaveocratic superpower? Slowly extending its dominance into Eurasia? North Africa? Ruled over by a British Dominion? Why this can mean only one thing. I will stand by the Alliance for Democracy, based out of Algiers, as they fight their ongoing war with the Domination of America.

Thanks. :D

Although, I will say this. Algiers isn't where the AfD-Counterpart is based, that's further South. ;)

Give this man a medal!

Thank you. :cool:

I'll take my award now. :D

Nope, this isn't Code Geass. :rolleyes:

Not even close.

You could save the file and look at the file name. ;)

I....wait....WHAT?! :mad:

That's Cheating! Also, isn't Reverse Draka just DoD sans New England?

I agree! And as for New England, well, there was a Civil War between the Union!South and the Federal!New England/Canada.

Nice map, I think it looks good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.