Map Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty please?
Here is my terrible attempt at what you wanted. I couldnt find the Venturas River on any maps.

REQ.png

Here is my terrible attempt at what you wanted. I couldnt find the Venturas River on any maps.
Thankee sir, that's basically what I'm looking for. The only thing off is the Texas/California border, which should be a bit more west. The Green River (a tributary of the Colorado) down to where it meets the Colorado, and then a Meridian down to the Mexican border.

Thankee sir, that's basically what I'm looking for. The only thing off is the Texas/California border, which should be a bit more west. The Green River (a tributary of the Colorado) down to where it meets the Colorado, and then a Meridian down to the Mexican border.
I ant get any decent maps with the Green River...

ive got a good map of america aqnd the lower part of canada but couldnt find one of the top half of canada and alaska...its bloody hard trying to find one of all that has the rivers for borders x.x

Could someone please make me a map of Central Europe focused on Interbellum Czechoslovakia? I'd like it to be with these specifications:

• To the north, East Germany is united with WWI Poland
  • To the south, modern day Austria and Hungary are united
  • To the east, WWI Romania
  • To the west, West Germany

Thank you!

Just wondering. I know we have had scores of CP Victory maps, which each map maker implementing their own style into the map, but have we ever done a Map that everyone can agree on? Have we ever finally finalized the most plausible peace in a CP victory world?

If not, would it be a good idea to make one once and for all, for each scenario. Such as CP Victory where the US does not get involved, or when the Germans are victorious on the Marne in 1914?

I personally feel like it would be an excellent resource for this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.