Map Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
An improved version of a map I posted earlier in this thread.

Any ideas for a timeline, that from a PoD in the American Revolutionary War or the War of 1812 (or another point that would eliminate the United States of history) and a Napoleonic victory, i might get this map? :D

map

Britain is the Imperial Federation of Great Britain.
The red country is not necessarily the Soviet Union, but it's basically the same concept.
Greece is a unstable federal state, partially controlled by an Imperialist Italy.
Poland-Lithuania is a federal republic.

*coughkazakhstancough*

Group X-Crises France/ The French Technate: Late 1944 AD

This is a real french technocratic group that if things went a little better for them they could of installed there government into France and Belgium.
The UK was very wary of this but backed down in fear of another "Great War" which the British where not ready for at the time.

Technocrats in Germany with more of a Yankee style of technocratic governmental ideas rised against the Nazis later during 1944 with the help of the X-Crise's Army. Although there are conflicting ideas with the German and French technocrats.

The Second World War started a lot earlier with the French involvement in the Spanish Civil war. Italy then later Germany got involved.

This map includes all the territory controlled by X-Crises France at some point since 1932 AD.

X-CriseZenith.jpg

The POD started around 1932, in case you wanted to know.

Cross posting from the latest MoF:
I took a diffferent aproach. Napoleon wins, and France manages to maintain a hegemony over Europe, however she still has enemies. Spain is still troublesome for the Empire, and two hundred years after the start of the Peninsular War, guerrila armies wage the long war against l'Empereur. This map, from the English edition of The Mercury shows who funds what guerilla armies.

MoF_28.png

Quick Random Question: If the Mongol empire was to be re-formed who would do it? The Yuanids, Genghisids, Jalayirids, Timurids or who?

I took a diffferent aproach. Napoleon wins, and France manages to maintain a hegemony over Europe, however she still has enemies. Spain is still troublesome for the Empire, and two hundred years after the start of the Peninsular War, guerrila armies wage the long war against l'Empereur. This map, from the English edition of The Mercury shows who funds what guerilla armies.

Damn, that blows mine out of the water. I know who I'm voting for! :D

Quick Random Question: If the Mongol empire was to be re-formed who would do it? The Yuanids, Genghisids, Jalayirids, Timurids or who?
Timur the Lame was the most likely, IMO, but the Dzungars were the last real shot at a unified, independent Mongolia before the 20th Century.

VT45

Banned
Here's a map that I've been working on for quite some time: the outcome of the New England general election, 2010. Included is a parliamentary diagram and the members of the cabinet.

ma 1.png

Very cool.

Huh - Poland is one of France's enemies? Speak about ingratitude... :mad:

Bruce

Mathuen

Banned

So I'm assuming that napolionite bombs are nuclear bombs?

More Asia from my old map. Now with India and a few minor changes! Sorry that in Danish Bengal the princely states are colourless, however I am to lazy to create my own Danish dominion colour. Thus they remain white (for now). Also you can find "British India" if you look carefully ;)

Chin Asia.PNG

5336835955_49d1b530bc_z.jpg

Well, I tried.

EDIT: changed the picture some more

POD is 1916. For some unknown reason, the United States has 56 stars.

In the episode, Nazi Germany is actually assisted by a time-traveling alien faction in a Temporal Cold War. So this is actually an in-universe ASB.

I liked the original better, It reflected the fact that the US is probably funding guerrilas or having border clashes with Germany, and there isn't a definite border. Can you post the old one too? And do you have (or could you make) a map like this with the whole of the US shown?

I liked the original better, It reflected the fact that the US is probably funding guerrilas or having border clashes with Germany, and there isn't a definite border. Can you post the old one too? And do you have (or could you make) a map like this with the whole of the US shown?

Please don't quote maps. Feeling like a broken record here.

Status
Not open for further replies.