Map collaboration: Where in America do ah.commers live and have traveled to?

gshshshsh.png

CannedTech

Banned
Not too much to add, been around Maine a good bit and lived there for a time.

(also first for Mississippi)

gshshshsh.png

Adding Zimmerwald1915's, Aquagel8last320's, and mine to the map if that's alright. Keeping the sane (relatively!) color scheme.

Everybody! Everybody!.png

On anonther note, opposed to Mississipi, the two states in which every county has seen an AHer are Connecticut (1st) and New Jersey (2nd)! Congratulations!

Pkmatrix

Monthly Donor
Filled in Passaic County, NJ in Dark Red. I also filled in Garret County, MD and the counties around it where I lived as a child in regular red.

Everybody! Everybody!.png

added 2 vermont counties,RI, the county near lake placid and south-west corner of nebraska, delaware/and the bordering maryland county
travel map.gif

Last edited:
Hmm, I kind of wish we could see how many people lived in certain counties, since I wager some counties like in New York more than 1 have. Would be kind of neat to see where large numbers of people are in the same place. :)

Hmm, I kind of wish we could see how many people lived in certain counties, since I wager some counties like in New York more than 1 have. Would be kind of neat to see where large numbers of people are in the same place. :)
I know for a fact two of us are from Rochester, NY.