MAP CHALLENGE: Outrageous German Victory WWII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, how about a map challenge where the Germans win. BUT, make your map outrageous and totally unreal. Make your map of only Europe. Make it creative too. I'll be looking for 2 more judges who cannot post their own map.

There will be 3 stages:

Qualifying Round - Check In
Quarter Finals - All who meet Criteria (1/3 People Cut)
Semi Finals - All Who Make It Past Quarter Finals (1/3 People Cut)
Finals - All Who Make It Past Semi Finals (Winner Chosen)

The Qualifying Round will end tomorrow afternoon, and the Quarter Finals will start when that ends.

First we need judges, so sign up!

P.S. - Here's an idea on a moderate outrageous map:

WWII Map.PNG

Eh, why not... Axis members in Red, puppets in that yellowish brown color, everyone else in grey. Each category is also sorted by font for some reason.

How, exactly, do you end up with this situation? Well, you tell me- you're the one who asked for ridiculous maps...

ww2odd2.png

German Victory 1975

Europe 1975

Axis Powers Inculde: Italy, British Union, Spain, Finland, Germany

Axis Victory.PNG

Baskilisk

Banned
Ok, how about a map challenge where the Germans win. BUT, make your map outrageous and totally unreal. Make your map of only Europe. Make it creative too. I'll be looking for 2 more judges who cannot post their own map.

There will be 3 stages:

Qualifying Round - Check In
Quarter Finals - All who meet Criteria (1/3 People Cut)
Semi Finals - All Who Make It Past Quarter Finals (1/3 People Cut)
Finals - All Who Make It Past Semi Finals (Winner Chosen)

The Qualifying Round will end tomorrow afternoon, and the Quarter Finals will start when that ends.

First we need judges, so sign up!

P.S. - Here's an idea on a moderate outrageous map:
You're map is beyond outrageous, it is ridiculous because you've given Bulgaria and Romania land that German woukld have wanted for Germany proper, like Ukraine and Hungary. Also Germany would have incorporated the Netherland and Belgium. And whats with the taking over northern ireland and not the whole thing? Kinda breaks your pattern here. Also, no way hell the Japanese are going to occupy Kazakistan with Germany across the river. More complaints, but those were the main things that were bugging me. I realize it's supposed to be ridiculous, but at least have it make sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.