Lions Blood/Zulu Heart

Has anyone read these books? :confused: This probably isn't the area to ask this but wtf is the pod in these books? It has something to do with Alexander calming down and becoming Pharoh... or something. Long story short, Europeans are enslaved instead of Africans, and there is this weird pseudo colony type America thing called Bilalistan that is composed of what would be the South (Texas, Virginia, Florida, everything in wihtin that general area).... which it acts like a protectorate, colony, and independant nation... they're good books, but its a bitch trying to figure out what the hell's going on.

Last edited:
Stuff like this usually goes in the Books and Movies forum but no worries.

We had a crazed member, MenInWhite, a while back who was obsessed with them for some reason. We never found out why.

I tried reading Zulu Heart but I found it incredibly boring. I believe that there's no use really worrying about the POD because they're written more as a fantasy inversion of Western culture and society than as conscious AH.

Sorry, I can't say I'm new so I'll say I'm ignorant :eek:. Its just I try to understand what I read and the book Zulu Heart is trying to have a civil war-esque thing happen, but :mad::mad::mad::mad:.

It's boring but I enjoy it enough to read it.

I found the books to be ok. But yes, ALexander calmed down and became the ruler of Egypt, so later on Egypt and Carthage would unite, and destroy Rome. early on.

The books themselves were more I think to take a look at a Islamic world, compared to our Christian World.