Largest possible Hungary

I remember reading a timeline somewhere on this site where it Hungary instead of the Ottomans that conquered Constantinople. Forget what it was called though.

Here? Or if you could remember the author or any additional information to find it, would be most helpful.

Im bored, its hot out there and a good ole magyarwank would surely cheer me up :)

"Hungary" in a sense that it would be as large as Russia could be named Magyaria.
Legeslegnagyobb Magyarorszag?

Here? Or if you could remember the author or any additional information to find it, would be most helpful.

Im bored, its hot out there and a good ole magyarwank would surely cheer me up :)

I posted a weak Tl (Hungarywank, iirc) a year or two ago. Basically, the Magyars won at Lichfield, and established a barbarian empire something like the Mongols did in the Orient.

Edit: https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=180082

how much magyars were there actually? I ehard that actually magyars only make up a small part of modern hungarians, they are mostly european in DNA especially slavic, so were the magyars more or less just the elite who brought their language, but never dominate the genetic makeup, so they probably werent that numerous either.

If the Magyars replace the Khazars as the steppe empire, then they could do better than the Khazars and stop Kievan Rus' from crushing them. Perhaps we may get Kievan Rus' carved up between the steppe Magyars and the Baltic tribes.

how much magyars were there actually? I ehard that actually magyars only make up a small part of modern hungarians, they are mostly european in DNA especially slavic, so were the magyars more or less just the elite who brought their language, but never dominate the genetic makeup, so they probably werent that numerous either.

Well, there are separeted magyar and slavic burials even till 12th century so it took them quite some time till they completely assimialted (then)native panonian slavs