Kenyan Apartheid?

What if the Mau Mau rebellions had never happened and white Kenyans established a minority government in Kenya? How long would it last?

There is a difference between white minority rule and apartheid. A huge difference. Rhodesia had white minority rule, but it never had an apartheid system.

Please clarify what you mean.

Perhaps following the Giriama Uprising widespread support for native Kenyans lead to the Resident Native Labourers Ordinances supporting the rights of native Kenyan labourers, rather than taking away their rights. This might butterfly away the Mau Mau uprising.
Without the Mau Mau uprising it's possible that the white settlers of Kenya might have attempted a minority government like Rhodesia had, but it's unlikely they could have had a system of apartheid. For one thing apartheid is a Dutch (Afrikaans technically) word, and so simply wouldn't have been used in British Kenya, but that aside, the 1960's were too late to start the complex and controversial system of apartheid.
The closest I could see happening is starting with a system of minority white government, then recognizing certain native homelands, similar to Bantustans, Indian Reservations, or Indigenous Protected Areas, all the while maintaining racial segregation of facilities. But I don't see separate political representation like you had in South Africa.

Perhaps following the Giriama Uprising widespread support for native Kenyans lead to the Resident Native Labourers Ordinances supporting the rights of native Kenyan labourers, rather than taking away their rights. This might butterfly away the Mau Mau uprising.
Without the Mau Mau uprising it's possible that the white settlers of Kenya might have attempted a minority government like Rhodesia had, but it's unlikely they could have had a system of apartheid. For one thing apartheid is a Dutch (Afrikaans technically) word, and so simply wouldn't have been used in British Kenya, but that aside, the 1960's were too late to start the complex and controversial system of apartheid.
The closest I could see happening is starting with a system of minority white government, then recognizing certain native homelands, similar to Bantustans, Indian Reservations, or Indigenous Protected Areas, all the while maintaining racial segregation of facilities. But I don't see separate political representation like you had in South Africa.

Apartheid may be an Afrikaans word, but the basis for it was laid by the British.

I don't think it is a stretch for something resembling apartheid to be implemented in Kenya,

But the white settlers were attracted because they were offered the most fertile lands in Kenya, that happened to be the kikuyu homelands, if I'm not wrong. So, I see it difficult to avoid the conflict of interests, that is, forcing the kikuyus out of their original lands, thus paving the way to the Mau-Mau uprising, was the first step before settling those lands with white farmers....

But the white settlers were attracted because they were offered the most fertile lands in Kenya, that happened to be the kikuyu homelands, if I'm not wrong. So, I see it difficult to avoid the conflict of interests, that is, forcing the kikuyus out of their original lands, thus paving the way to the Mau-Mau uprising, was the first step before settling those lands with white farmers....

Yes, the Mau-Mau uprising was more about land than Kenyan nationalism.

There was something of a Kikuyu baby boom in the 1920s I think. I don't know if anyone has documented the causes - it very well could be related to proximity to the British. If Maasai and Kalenjin remain more prominent in and around the white highlands (where most of the settler population was), and there's a lower black population overall, divide-and-conquer could get the colonialists by.

Even if attempted, there's the matter of Tanganyika next door eventually being under majority rule in virtually every timeline which will oppose the settler regime, unless somehow their own Hastings Banda rises up.