Kaiserreich mod for Darkest Hour

Yeah, it dates back to ATR and Sarmatia's first modding in HoI2. Kinda strange to change it ten year later o_0

In other news, the Ottomans are getting a complete do-over. Personally, I think their new content will make them one of the most fun nations to play in KR.
What I have seen of the do-over from the publicly published stuff looks great.

I was fiddling about with some of the files in 1.8 and fucked up somehow only I've totally forgotten to have a backup file. I really don't want to download the entire mod again for one file so would anyone be willing to send me the db/leaders/csa.cvs file? Give us a PM if you're willing.

I'm brainstorming writing an Entente reclaims homelands TL soon, and I was wondering how you guys might like the idea. Right now it's just ideas based on events and chains, but I've set some things down. The way things go though, I might probably end up deviating from some of the event chain and taking things down slightly different paths; for instance I was thinking about having integrated British military forces somewhat like the Imperial General Staff control the UK can attain over the Dominions after its liberation, such that the Entente would have a better and more effective naval war, among other things. What do you guys think? These are just ideas right now so I might not end up putting them to use once I get an outline done.

I'm brainstorming writing an Entente reclaims homelands TL soon, and I was wondering how you guys might like the idea. Right now it's just ideas based on events and chains, but I've set some things down. The way things go though, I might probably end up deviating from some of the event chain and taking things down slightly different paths; for instance I was thinking about having integrated British military forces somewhat like the Imperial General Staff control the UK can attain over the Dominions after its liberation, such that the Entente would have a better and more effective naval war, among other things. What do you guys think? These are just ideas right now so I might not end up putting them to use once I get an outline done.

Interesting idea... I like the idea of the integrated forces.

I've been toying with the idea of a Kaiserreich TL or One-Shot myself, but there's one thing I'm kind of curious about... How come Germany nabbed Malaya and Singapore? Y'know...Australia's right there, surely it would have made way more sense for them to be administering at least some of the old Asian colonial territory after the UoB arose.

Interesting idea... I like the idea of the integrated forces.

I've been toying with the idea of a Kaiserreich TL or One-Shot myself, but there's one thing I'm kind of curious about... How come Germany nabbed Malaya and Singapore? Y'know...Australia's right there, surely it would have made way more sense for them to be administering at least some of the old Asian colonial territory after the UoB arose.

It says in the Australasian Foreign Policy event after the 1936 election that the British Revolution and the evacuation to Canada caused so much chaos in Australasia itself that it couldn't deal with keeping hold on the Asia-Pacific colonies and the Germans simply seized the opportunity. Also it's a bit unclear when the Melbourne Commune was (was it 1924 or 1929? It's variously implied to be one or the other and I'm not sure, though it's probably just the language and wording) though I do know the Consolidation of Resources Act meant Birdwood and Hughes were too busy securing the Antipodes with their dictatorial powers that they couldn't do the safe with Malaya and Singapore, though given the Andersen Doctrine event chain it's clear they regret it and want that land back.

Events since November 2016 have made me support the American Civil war.

I agree. Clearly the power of the states to determine who should be elected is too strong. That's why I side with the American Union State, to enforce a unitary system upon the United States, devolving state and local powers in favor of the federal government, and end the fractious meddling of the Rust Belt interests for all time.

Here's a little bit of self-promotion. I'm going to try to put together a Kaiserreich election game in Shared Worlds, and I'd just like to see whether you guys would be interested. More details are in the election game proposals forum, but the five ideas I have now for the game are:
- 1936 Canadian election following Bill C-7 rejection
- 1936 TUC Congress
- 1936 U.S presidential election (current version)
- Possible overhauled version of 1936 U.S. presidential election with the Borah/Wallace unity ticket that Soup proposed on the KR forums (more details here)
- 1937 German election

So would anybody be interested and/or able to play and which one should I do?