Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Also, they need to add the ability to avoid the US Civil war. It's so unfun and forces the player down a consistent road. It can be enjoyable at times but most of the time, I just want to play as big daddy US that has a massive industry and navy without needing to go to war. Also lore wise it makes no sense at all to anybody with a basic sense of economics.

And they need a better Ireland tree. The fact that Ireland can't become the Europeans global power is insulting to the Irish.

Also, they need to add the ability to avoid the US Civil war. It's so unfun and forces the player down a consistent road. It can be enjoyable at times but most of the time, I just want to play as big daddy US that has a massive industry and navy without needing to go to war. Also lore wise it makes no sense at all to anybody with a basic sense of economics.

And they need a better Ireland tree. The fact that Ireland can't become the Europeans global power is insulting to the Irish.
I can’t tell if you are joking or being serious

Pretty sure he’s joking, especially since Ireland has one of the most fun/elaborate trees in the game and used to be even more elaborate.
You're joking, right? Ireland makes zero sense. It's getting its own fairly in-depth rework as well.
There used to be, but the problem is avoiding the US Civil War makes 99% of any fun in Latin America impossible as well as breaking the game balance.

I can’t tell if you are joking or being serious
Serious. I think the US needs a actual way to avoid the civil war because of how batshit stupid the lore is when it comes to the US.

Also, yes Ireland needs a focus that allows it to become THE global financial center of Europe, if not the World! Finally, Gaelic will become the world tongue of the world! /s

Deleted member 82792

The current state of Kaiser Cat Cinema

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 82792

tv57tp97xuaa1.png

Ottoman Army uniforms during the Second Weltkrieg

Source: Reddit

Serious. I think the US needs a actual way to avoid the civil war because of how batshit stupid the lore is when it comes to the US.

Also, yes Ireland needs a focus that allows it to become THE global financial center of Europe, if not the World! Finally, Gaelic will become the world tongue of the world! /s
So, just a thing about the US civil war. By adding a option to avoid it you will need to rework most of Latin America.

For a start, the US kept a harsh tight leash in interstate conflicts like the Equator war and the Chaco war, so Argentina wouldn't be able to expand and they would need to rework Carles.

The same goes for Central America. It is the US civil war having the Monroe Doctrine being nullified that causes all hell to break loose.

Deleted member 82792

Some songs that could be adapted for KR, if they haven't already

So, just a thing about the US civil war. By adding a option to avoid it you will need to rework most of Latin America.

For a start, the US kept a harsh tight leash in interstate conflicts like the Equator war and the Chaco war, so Argentina wouldn't be able to expand and they would need to rework Carles.

The same goes for Central America. It is the US civil war having the Monroe Doctrine being nullified that causes all hell to break loose.
So, I have a solution that I have been toying with for a TL of mine (probably not going to use it, but I digress)

Essentially, the 2ACW can be reworked into a series of violent coup attempts across the country. Essentially, the USN is firing on its own ships, Federal troops are putting down CSA and AUS uprisings across the country, and events can fire that can either help stabilize the country, as in not collapsing into civil war but still dealing with instability, or can destabilize the country, leading to the classic 2ACW. There could be a GUI mechanic where the player manages instability in each of the individual states, and with influence and resources limited, and time short, the player has to think about where and who they allocate resources to.

For example, if you are playing as the Federalists, for instance, you will either have to negotiate with the more politically important but less military important Syndicalists in, say, Minnesota, but if you are looking to fight, you might be better concentrating on the less politically important, but more militarily, Kentucky for instance.

This would allow for the Latin America content while allowing for the player to "Avoid?" the civil war.

So, I have a solution that I have been toying with for a TL of mine (probably not going to use it, but I digress)

Essentially, the 2ACW can be reworked into a series of violent coup attempts across the country. Essentially, the USN is firing on its own ships, Federal troops are putting down CSA and AUS uprisings across the country, and events can fire that can either help stabilize the country, as in not collapsing into civil war but still dealing with instability, or can destabilize the country, leading to the classic 2ACW. There could be a GUI mechanic where the player manages instability in each of the individual states, and with influence and resources limited, and time short, the player has to think about where and who they allocate resources to.

For example, if you are playing as the Federalists, for instance, you will either have to negotiate with the more politically important but less military important Syndicalists in, say, Minnesota, but if you are looking to fight, you might be better concentrating on the less politically important, but more militarily, Kentucky for instance.

This would allow for the Latin America content while allowing for the player to "Avoid?" the civil war.
...ngl, this just sounds really annoying. It's painful enough doing mechs like this for Yugoslavia, let alone the gigantic USA. I'll take the 2ACW

And frankly, IMO, "realism reworks" for the sake of "realism" are kind of annoying - it's in part what's causing issues in TNO too, where the devs rework and rework and rework stuff that's already functional while tags that're crying out for content go unanswered. The ahistorical wackiness is half the fun.