Janszoon, A Dutch Australia TL

What exactly is the 'Hallowed Continent of Beach' as mentioned in the very first post?

There was a myth about a continent existing around where Australia existed, called Beach. Much like El dorado myths it inspired explorers and traders to go looking for it, because it was rumoured to be fabulously wealthy.

From Wikipedia:
Beach and Terra Australis
Beach appeared on maps of the time, notably that of Abraham Ortelius of 1570 and that of Jan Huygen van Linschoten of 1596, as the northernmost part of the southern continent, the Terra Australis, along with Locach. According to Marco Polo, Locach was a kingdom where gold was “so plentiful that no one who did not see it could believe it”. Beach was in fact a mistranscription of Locach. Locach was Marco Polo’s name for the southern Thai kingdom of Lavo, or Lop Buri, the “city of Lavo”, (ลพบร, after Lavo, the son of Rama in Hindu mythology). In Chinese (Cantonese), Lavo was pronounced “Lo-huk” (羅斛), from which Marco Polo took his rendition of the name. In the German cursive script, “Locach” and “Boeach” look similar, and in the 1532 edition of Marco Polo’s Travels his Locach was changed to Boëach, later shortened to Beach.[6] They seem to have drawn on the map of the world published in Florence in 1489 by Henricus Martellus, in which provincia boëach appears as the southern neighbour of provincia ciamba. Book III of Marco Polo’s Il Milione described his journey by sea from China to India by way of Champa (= Southern Vietnam), Java (which he called Java Major), Locach and Sumatra (called Java Minor). After a chapter describing the kingdom of Champa there follows a chapter describing Java (which he did not visit himself). The narrative then resumes, describing the route southward from Champa toward Sumatra, but by a slip of the pen the name “Java” was substituted for “Champa” as the point of departure, locating Sumatra 1,300 miles to the south of Java instead of Champa. Locach, located between Champa and Sumatra, was likewise misplaced far to the south of Java, by some geographers on or near an extension of the Terra Australis.[8] As explained by Sir Henry Yule, the editor of an English edition of Marco Polo’s Travels: “Some geographers of the 16th century, following the old editions which carried the travellers south-east of Java to the land of “Boeach” (or Locac), introduced in their maps a continent in that situation”.[9] Gerard Mercator did just that on his 1541 globe, placing Beach provincia aurifera (“Beach the gold-bearing province”) in the northernmost part of the Terra Australis in accordance with the faulty text of Marco Polo’s Travels. It remained in this location on his world map of 1569, with the amplified description, quoting Marco Polo, Beach provincia aurifera quam pauci ex alienis regionibus adeunt propter gentis inhumanitatem (“Beach the gold-bearing province, wither few go from other countries because of the inhumanity of its people”) with Lucach regnum shown somewhat to its south west. Following Mercator, Abraham Ortelius also showed BEACH and LVCACH in these locations on his world map of 1571. Likewise, Linschoten’s very popular 1596 map of the East Indies showed BEACH projecting from the map’s southern edge, leading (or misleading) Visscher and Tasman in their voyage of 1642 to seek Beach with its plentiful gold in a location to the south of the Solomon Islands somewhere between Staten Land near Cape Horn and the Cape of Good Hope. Confirmation that land existed where the maps showed Beach to be had come from Dirk Hartog’s landing in October 1616 on its west coast, which he called Eendrachtsland after the name of his ship. Abel Tasman endured a very rough journey from Tasmania to New Zealand. In one of his diary entries Tasman credits his compass, claiming it was the only thing that kept him alive.

Over there !

1700-1710

This period is defined by two events, the deceleration of the Zuyderzee Raad, and the discovery of Two large islands to the east of Janszoon, they were discovered by a PSC funded expedition and trade mission.

Zuyderzee was declared a Raad in 1701, bringing the number of Raads on Janszoon up to 7. This Raad is powerful as it is a major food exporter, supplying Deiman with 20% of its grain. The Raad is governed by Karl Nassau, a rich German-Dutchman who was born in the town of Union, he has big plans for his Raad, as outlined during a speech to the residents of Cider point:

"we have come to this land to build, to build a new nation, where every man can have a full belly, a large house and a secure future. Our land is hot and dangerous, but we can tame it, we can master it and we will one day dominate it, our numbers are small but they are growing every day, poor and desperate come to our land and will be welcomed into our land. God bless the Netherlands and God bless Janszoon" - 1710.

Here is a map of Zuyderzee.
EiWEln8.png

The discovery of Nautica and Plattsdeburgen is a large event in Janszoonian history and something of a black mark, but more on that later. The Ship "Deiman" sailed eastwards in 1708, The crew landing on a peninsula in northern Nautica, before mapping the coast in detail. The crew claimed the island in the name of the PSC. They met the Maori natives, it was not the most peaceful encounter, though it started off well a sailor tried to rape a Maori women, whose partner then walked into the sailor camp with some Friends and killed the man. The resulting fight left 4 Maori dead and 6 sailors dead. Not the seeds of a happy and prosperous future, not at all. Plattsdeburgen was found by the same ship after the departed from Nautica. it was mapped and the discovery was brought back to Janszoon, who began to draw up a plan to settle the southern island, and pacify the northern one.

Society

Janszoon's population continues to grow from European immigration, the Latin speakers tend to head to western Janszoon, whilst Germanic speakers head east. In some of the older Raads a sense of joint loyalty has developed towards the Netherlands and the Raad council, the Raad councils protect and defend the interests of the people. Union is overtaking Abel as the leading city on Janszoon, with a population of 7,300 people in 1710. People still dislike the inhabitants of Deiman, who have to pay less taxes to the PSC due to their proximity to HQ.

The plan for this TL: story is finished up to 2050, which is when i will stop. i just need to map and word it right. Do people want Flash forwards, and do people like the current format.

I love it! :)
As a native Dutch speaker, I can nitpick about a few typo's though.;)
It's Diemen (not Deimen), also Nieuw Hoorn (not Neuiw Hoorn) and New Friesland (not New Freisland), ( though for consistency it could be Nieuw Friesland ;)). I hope you don't mind. :)

Anyway keep up the good work, since I'm really fond of this idea. :)

As a non Dutch speaker i am regretting using the Dutch ! Thanks for the compliments and the help, i will correct in future maps.

All your island are belong to us.

1710-1720

PSC power grew at this time, and so with it did Janszoon's power. A few things of note occurred,
but none were as critical as the treaty of Drakenburg.

1712. The first Raad with no coastline has been declared inside Janszoon, straddling the
eastern gold exploration area and based at the town of Luther (1100 inhabitants), The
Goudenvlak Raad promised to be one of the richest and most prosperous Raads, as many
were attracted to its towns in search of gold. The PSC subsidised its founder's, as the Raad
was needed to stop the 3 existing coastal Raads from absorbing the old area for themselves,
and getting too powerful. The Raad's population grew rapidly over the years from 1712 it had
5,670 citizens, in 1720 this number was 15,000. This is because the Raad's leader William Kamp
decided to launch a campaign in the Netherlands and HRE, encouraging people to come to the
Raad and try their hand finding gold, or farming the plentiful land. Raad's over Janszoon would
soon all follow this successful model, driving up immigration and population.

In 1713, 11 ships left port at union, 7 headed for Plattsdeburgen, carrying over 1000 settlers
and everything they needed to start a small colony. and 4 headed for Nautica, carrying 300
PSC troops and a 100 civilians to establish a fortress and a secure port, as a base for further
expansion onto the island. The Ships split when they were 100 miles off northern Plattsdeburgen,
the 7 would go on to found a town called Bakhuis, at the northern point of the large island, the
military party would land in the south of Nautica and get to work building their fort/port,
Equipped with cannons and guns, as the fort grew native attacks began to start, though
they were easily repelled. Over the next 7 years several such outposts are constructed on
Nautica, they, combined with military patrols and European diseases bean to cripple the Maori population.

The treaty of Drakenburg was a critical part of Janszoonian history, and signalled the beginning
of the continents domination of the islands and seas to the north of it. The VOC and the PSC
had been vying for influence over the islands of Nieuw guinea and Timor, the truth was the PSC
was massively more powerful and better placed to handle these islands in 1718 than the VOC,
so rather than have two rivals bickering about trade and consequently devaluing the region, the
Dutch government offered a compromise that reflected the strength of the PSC, this partitioned
Indonesia and founded a new company, to take stewardship of both companies and to make
sure they played nice. This was called the Asian Pacific trade and Competition company, or
shortly the APC. the bellow map shows Indonesia as the APC agreed in Drakenburg in 1718,
whilst VOC reps walked away angry the PSC was watering at the mouth, "so much land, we
now must fill it", this was truly a new dawn.

s2iomUA.png

Society

With the addition of so much land the PSC inherited a lot of natives. the PSC is
not kind to natives, mass killings will soon begin, and will be a black mark the sons
of Janszoon will carry for many centuries to come. The explosive growth of population
Janszoon is experiencing is due to successful promotion in Europe. The idea that a
new nation can be built in the south pacific, far from Europe and war is a great incentive
to move. Clothes have changed, people don't want to look like Europeans, they want to not
be sweating their skin off in the heat, women are wearing shorter dresses and men wear shorts
such is life when it is 40 degrees and air conditioning is a few hundred years from being invented.
The French speaking parts of Janszoon are developing a new language, based of French and Dutch
though nobody has bothered to name it , Controponiaise is the slang, that may stick.

Population run down in 1720 (non natives)

Janszoon: 148,000 Union (city): 12,980 Union (Raad) 21,000
Diemen: 32,000
New guinea: 4,500
Plattsdeburgen : 3,000
Sunda islands: 2000
Nautica: 1,500
Rest of spice islands : 1,500

Last edited:
David. 2050.

An explosion of Dutch in her head, Translator software struggled to comprehend the mass of shouting in Javan, Contrapondaise and Malay. Translate OFF! she shouted, although she could have just thought it, there was a definite response from shouting that thought analysis could not match, stupid computers, she thought. Her shout out had drawn eyes, but she drew eyes anyway, as the Mayor of David and an outspoken member of the Raad she was a recognisable face. Train stations were always noisy, even ones at the end of an engineering wonder such as this one. The mayor was going to Batavia, the pacific cities conference, boring as, she thought. Though the mayor of Batavia was supposedly looking for a new trade partnership agreement, that would reduce import costs for a north Janszoonian city, if she could get this then re-election was in the bag, possibly even Raad presidency was in the bag. Shit! her train was cruising into its dock, magnetic clamps closed and the train ground to a halt. The mayor stepped into first class,small perks of the job she thought. As her train began to pull 3 g's away from the station,slipping into a tunnel deep beneath the waves, the mayor was wondering how to get the mayor of Batavia on his own.

Very interesting timeline! I like it!

So, just a few questions and notes...

I assume Nautica and Plattesdeburgen are OTL's North and South Island in New Zealand? And as for locations of other place names, whether they be approximate or precise:

Union = right where OTL's Sydney Harbour is? :D
Abel = the mouth of OTL Bega River in NSW?
Utrecht = in the area of OTL Brisbane?
Fort Kujpers = in or near OTL Proserpine or Airlie Beach, QLD?
Heldstad = OTL Bunbury, WA?
Der Vloote = rouhly in the area of OTL Lithgow or Katoomba, NSW?
Coronation = OTL Mildura, VIC?
New (Nieuw) Rotterdam = OTL Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie, NSW?
Troppen = OTL Lincoln, SA?

Also, in this map here , there is one settlement you haven't given a name for yet. It's located about halfway between Fort Kujpers and Utrecht, or just north of where approximately OTL Yeppoon, Queensland would be.

I'm curious as to what will become of the OTL Melbourne/Geelong area by Port Philips Bay? And what of OTL French Island SE of Melbourne? I'm sure the Dutch settlers are going find gold aplenty in the area of OTL Victoria and they'll need suitable port facilities if they want to export/import stuff overseas.

If you're unsure where the OTL Australian place names I've mentioned are located specifically, just consult Google Maps.

Nevertheless, it's also very interesting to see other settlements grow into cities and towns where there are much smaller or none in OTL Australia, like New Paris near OTL Shark Bay, for instance.

Of course, there'll be water issues,especially in such a dry and drought-prone continent like this, but there's one field of expertise the Dutch are well known for - canals! Although the Dutch built their canals out of a need to channel and pump water because of the Netherlands being so low above/below sea level, I wonder if the Janzoonians might go on to engineer canals for extensive irrigation in drier areas, as well as transportation and water supply for the local population.

I'm very curious as to how much bigger a population all of Janszoon, as well as its countries individually, will have compared to OTL Australia by the 21st Century.

I love maps. And of course, those maps you created are indeed marvelous!

Very interesting timeline! I like it!

I assume Nautica and Plattesdeburgen are OTL's North and South Island in New Zealand?

they are indeed.

And as for locations of other place names, whether they be approximate or precise:

Union = right where OTL's Sydney Harbour is? :D yes
Abel = the mouth of OTL Bega River in NSW? yes
Utrecht = in the area of OTL Brisbane? quite nearby, but it is slightly further south, to take more advantage of OTL toonda harbour.
Fort Kujpers = in or near OTL Proserpine or Airlie Beach, QLD? Airlie beach.
Heldstad = OTL Bunbury, WA? again quite nearby, but not exactly.
Der Vloote = rouhly in the area of OTL Lithgow or Katoomba, NSW? Between the two.
Coronation = OTL Mildura, VIC? its on the OTL Murray, near there.
New (Nieuw) Rotterdam = OTL Coffs Harbour or Port Macquarie, NSW? Very near Valla beach
Troppen = OTL Lincoln, SA? Yes

The only locations that will match exactly are those where it is common sense to found a town, otherwise they will be slightly different.

Also, in this map here , there is one settlement you haven't given a name for yet. It's located about halfway between Fort Kujpers and Utrecht, or just north of where approximately OTL Yeppoon, Queensland would be.

I'm curious as to what will become of the OTL Melbourne/Geelong area by Port Philips Bay? And what of OTL French Island SE of Melbourne? I'm sure the Dutch settlers are going find gold aplenty in the area of OTL Victoria and they'll need suitable port facilities if they want to export/import stuff overseas.

Thanks, i will fix when i have the chance.
there will eventually be a city there, but nobody has bothered to start one up, the bay's location lends itself to a large city developing around it though. the French wont find this island before the PSC ?

Nevertheless, it's also very interesting to see other settlements grow into cities and towns where there are much smaller or none in OTL Australia, like New Paris near OTL Shark Bay, for instance.

Of course, there'll be water issues,especially in such a dry and drought-prone continent like this, but there's one field of expertise the Dutch are well known for - canals! Although the Dutch built their canals out of a need to channel and pump water because of the Netherlands being so low above/below sea level, I wonder if the Janzoonians might go on to engineer canals for extensive irrigation in drier areas, as well as transportation and water supply for the local population.

Your going to like my plans for Zuyderzee Raad then, extensive water based engineering is goin to happen, but not for a while, the population is small and there is plenty of land.

I'm very curious as to how much bigger a population all of Janszoon, as well as its countries individually, will have compared to OTL Australia by the 21st Century.

I love maps. And of course, those maps you created are indeed marvelous!

Janszoons population will be a lot larger than OTL, the political entity that Janszoon will belong to will have a very large population.

I would love to know what happens to Canberra and the land I'm living on. Does it stay a sheep station in the middle of no-where?

I dont think the factors that led to Canberra's growth and political importance are going to arise. it will probably just be farmland. There is just no real reason why a town would be built right there in this timeline.

World map 1740
not a fan of these fill in jobs, but i feel need to give some context. Ask me anything about the world. Update incoming.

k9bCTYZ.png

Rising Tensions, Powerful men

1720-1730

Janszoon

during this period new Raads were created: Velig, Habben and
Angelina. This lead to the total coverage of all of south-eastern
Australia by Raads. The treaty of Union formalised these borders,
and decreed no new Raads could break away from existing ones.
The treaty also created a new form of territorial unit; the territory,
not a Raad in its own right but under the protection of a parent
Raad, and as the land is not unclaimed Raads cannot expand into it.
This leaves only two Raads capable of expansion: New Rotterdam
and Zuyderzee. Settlement has boomed along the Angelina river,
which is already becoming an important agricultural region, and the
new town of Habben is one of the fastest growing in Janszoon on the
back of its good harbour and proximity to Deiman. The leader of
Zuyderzee Karl Nassau began pushing for a council of council's in
1728. This was a revolutionary step, as it would encourage inter
Raad co-operation, that was non existent up to this point, A central
Raad would represent a massive challenge to the PSC's power in the
region, so the proposal was snuffed out, but Karl Nassau was not
gong to give up, he saw the Contrapondian issue for what it was
coming to and realised that was his chance to play for power.

Eastern Janszoon in 1730.
C878WSK.png

The burst of Raad creation was not limited tot he south-east.
Zeelandia Raad was broken into two: Virjland and Zeelandia,
whilst a new Raad was declared around fort David called David. These
Raads were not as politically active as their southern counterparts
due to their harder climates ad lower populations, though in 1729
after the Nassau proposition the 3 Raads expressed interest in
forming a grand council of their own, though they would not lead the
way, only follow the south.

These would be trying times for Janszoons western Raads, known
collectively as Contrapondia, they were by far the most densely
populated (with over 100,000 people.), more importantly a distinct
identity had emerged amongst the Contrapondaise speakers
(81,000), they had an illegal grand council, uniting 3 Raads and one
city (New Brest was isolated by Dutch south Contrapondia) they had
an identity, they had everything Karl Nassau wanted to achieve, but they also had a pissed off PSC, that when the grand council was
declared in 1729 imminently began to plot its downfall. Tensions between the Contrapondaise and the PSC were boosted, as taxes
were raised, to try to discredit the Raads, this just solidified the hate of the PSC among the Contrapondaise.

Nautica and Plattsdeburgen

The settlement of Plattsdeburgen is going well, with 100's of settlers
coming in every year to farm sheep and grow grain. the local
population has been passive and has accepted a compromise that
gives the colonists all the best land, in return for leaving them alone.

Nautica is a rather different story, after an exhaustive 10 year
campaign, most of the locals are dead or confined to reservations,
as the island has just been declared safe for settlement its civilian
population is still in the hundreds, not the thousands like its
southern neighbour. The militia's used for this fight return to Eastern
Janszoon as experienced soldiers, almost no Contrapondaise fought
in the Nautica war, a fact that would be critical in the coming years.

The northern islands

The PSC has acquired a lot of rich land, in the decade it begins to use it, The first actions that occur are ships are sent out to determine the nature of islands and their inhabitants, and once these are established ( the last boast returned in 1724) the islands are to be divided into 3 categories that will decide their long term future:

1. settlement
2.Economic exploitation
3. leave alone. For now.

For now the PSC cant touch islands that aren't in its sphere of
influence (which doesn't include the joint zone.... yet) notable 1's
include all of new guinea (on which forts and towns are already
springing up on.), Timor and ceram. Almost all big islands received a
2 classification. Lessons learned from Nautica will help the PSC
fight natives off the colonies. In 1726 the utter destruction of
Ceram's natives began, Timor's settlement began a year later.

Society

Contrapondia is drifting out of the PSC's grasp, and showing the
other Raads that inter Raad co-operation is the way to achieve
prosperity. The first great artist Janszoon produced began painting
stunning vista's of the deserts and mountains of Janszoon this
decade. He also painted a beachie couple in western clothing, (sold
for 44 million dollars (OTL £56 million.) Whilst Janszoon's
population explodes Deiman growth slows down and Nautica's
population drops as the troops go home. It is clear that Deiman is
not the centre of the south pacific, and the PSC is looking for a new
home.

Population run down 1730

Janszoon: 302,000 Union (city): 18,460 Union (Raad) 43,200
Diemen: 39,000
New guinea: 6,500
Plattsdeburgen : 4,500
Sunda islands: 6,700
Nautica: 800
Rest of spice islands : 2,100

With their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their guns.

1730-1740

This is the most dramatic and strenuous period of Janszoonian history to date, a Contrapondian revolt that left 1000's dead and 2 towns razed. A complex series of events that started a decade ago led up this.

In 1730 the leader of the PSC was chosen, Henri Jonckneer, great grandson of the great statesman William Jonckneer. They only had one thing in common, which was the sir-name, Henri was arrogant, stupid and power hungry, elected on name alone. He hated Karl Nassau as well, and tried to out him after he requested a grand council for the eater Raads. The only thing Henri hated more than Karl was the Contrapondaise, he despised the fact they had gone round his back and began to govern themselves, over the years preceding 1734 he raised taxes on grapes and fruit, several of Contrapondia's key products, whilst this angered to Contrapondaise rather than make them subservient it was nothing compared to what was coming next.

"This will break their spirit, I am sure of it"- Henri Jonckneer
"we might as well mobilize now, that man will take us to war eventually" - Karl Nassau upon hearing the details of the Henri taxation Plan.

In 1734 the Henri tax was written into law, every Contrapondian citizen with one frech grandparent 83% of the population is to be forced to pay 10% more tax on that their non French counterparts, furthermore as long as the Grand council exists the tax rates will be 20%. 4 Ships were dispatched from Deiman with this proposal to Contrapondia, the first one to arrive landed in new Brest. The townsfolk immediately revolted, so began the Western rebellion, the first war the PSC will ever fight.

tlGWph6.png

1) New Brest revolts, declares itself a free city, most of the land surrounding it also revolts, as the Henri Tax affects the farmers there.

2)Upon hearing this the Heldstad council raises then sends its millita's down to quash the revolt, they meet stiff resistance from wooded palisades and cannons ripped off the PSC ships in the Harbour. As this is occurring the Raad council in Contrapondia declares independence from the PSC and war to seize south Contrapondia as a bargaining chip. Militia's are raised and begin to Gather in Port Louisa and Anvers. Because Heldstad is indefensible and its palisades are undermanned, the Raad council flee's to Pertha to make a stand. News filters back to Deiman at this time. Henri is deposed as leader of the PSC.

3) Contrapondian forces converge on Heldstad and attack the city, the men in the city resist bravely but are crushed by the much larger Contrapondian forces. The city of Heldstad is burned to the ground for resisting and the death of the commander of the Contrapondian forces. looting and rape are commonplace. Parisay and New Lille join Contrapondia in revolt.

4) The Heldstad militia is crushed by the Contrapondian army new New Brest, only having found out about the fate of their city 1 day before the hostile army arrived.

5) During this time the PSC had called for the eastern Raads to raise a significant army, this demand was received first by Karl Nassau, who saw it as a way to achieve his goal, a Grand Raad for eastern Janszoon. Other leaders agreed, and so the request was granted, the Raads gave an army, and the PSC will give them limited self government. The army was transported to Pertha, a ragtag group of hardened veterans from the Nautica campaign, rangers who drive out the beachies, and volunteers outraged about what happened to Heldstad. The two armies clashed outside Pertha, at a place called Daman, The Contrapondaise were cut down trying to attack a ridge that the Easterners held, and were then finished off by cavalry charges and hand to hand fighting. 80% of Contrapondia's forces were now dead or captured.

6) The PSC had also struck a deal with its northern business partner. For attacking Contrapondia, control of Celebes will be ceded by to the VOC, they sailed their fleet into shark bay, and burned new Paris to the ground, killing the entire Raad council and effectively ending Parisay's contribution to the war.

7) The town of Anvers was in the PSC's advance lie, the only connection to new Lille its relatively bloodless capture cut off New Lille, ending its war.

8)Port Louisa was a different story, it put up fierce resistance to the eastern forces, only silenced when the church in the middle of the town was destroyed by the ship Janszoon killing the commanders of the western forces.

9) Le Harve, the capitol of Contrapondia fell after another bloody fight, 100 miles south of the city the Raad council was captured and exiled to Papua, the same fate befall's all leading members of the revolt who survive. With the fall of Le Harve the Contrapondian fate is sealed, they sue for peace.

10) The treaty of Otnara ended the Grand council of Contrapondia, but also said Contrapondians will be subjected to laws passed by the New grand council of eastern Janszoon, this meant ending the immigration laws relating to restrictions of non French persons into Contrapondia. They will be allowed to form a new grand council in 1775. The Contrapondians will also have to pay for the rebuilding of Heldstad.

The war lasted 17 months, with long periods of inactivity between each action, low level skirmishes always occurred in occupied areas, and the Contrapondian fleet was gutted by the VOC in shark bay.

in 1737 The people chose the new leaders of Parisay and New lille, including electing their own leader, this was a big step for the advancement of Janszoonian society.

In 1738 Karl Nassau passed in his sleep, being leader of the eastern Raads for only 3 years, the city of Cider point was renamed Nassau in his honour. The PC also moved their headquarters to union, which was now the centre of economic activity for Janszoon, with most gold exports and boat building occurring in the city.

1739. A contest to design the flag of eastern Janszoon was launched, to be judged on Jan 1st 1740. The first unsupported land journey form Pertha to Union was completed this year, Pertha is still the capitol of South Contrapondia, as Heldstad has yet to recover.

Authors note
Sorry about the wait, trying to master ink-scape and revise
There is a flag competition, design one, if nobody does i will have too !.