Greatest AlternateHistory Country

Greatest Alternate History Country

• Total voters

Hapsburg

Banned
I voted "other". I always like timelines that wind up with a US monarchy.:D
I always manage to fit one into my more serious TLs.

I chose Federal States of America, they're still quite unused.

Of course I also could've chosen "Other"... but that would make things too long.

And what do you mean by "UK of Denmark"? The Kalmar Union or a hypothetical Anglo-Danish union?

just like nhbl my favorite one would be a modernday german empire in a TL with the central powers win but out of the selected option i would think that a victorious nazi germany would be the greatest .. atleast if you take power level of technology army size etz al the stuf that makes an empire great big and powerfull as an indicator.

ofcourse i don't mean that i would like that but they would probarly be the greatest if you take those things as a level of mesurment.

I always giggle whenever I spot the Inevitable Republic of Deseret, but that's not my favorite. Neither is any form of Michigander independence my favorite. No, I'd have to say my favorite is any form of an independant New England, where the America Revolution was isolated to Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, and just the Dominion of New England and Middle Colonies area in general.

A unified Belgium and Netherlands always catches my fancy as well.

I may be in the minority, but I can't say I'm a fan of Draka.

As for the country I like best? I've always been a fan of either a Russian Alaska or a Norse inhabited North America.