George Maniakes survives and marries Theodora Porphyrogenita

for the many of the George Maniakes scenarios they assume and correctly that Maniakes had little patience to be a good emperor and would challenge the legitimacy of Zoe but Theodora was still influential in court could he had married her out of convince with Theodora taking care of the civilian matters while Maniakes takes care of the military and goes on campaign would this marriage turn sour like Nikephoros II and theophano? with Maniakes trying to stop the influences of his new wife or as said having little patience he leaves those matters to her, assuming it works and both live till Theodora death in 1056, how different would I know Maniakes was on his way to reverse the recent norman victories in italy before his revolt now as emperor would he? how about the first seljuk incursions in 1048 ?

I think the marriage would turn sour. Theodora was a chip off the old Makedonian block, vehemently intent on controlling everything, and would certainly double-cross her erstwhile husband enlisting the help of the influential civil aristocracy party; but she'd be hard-pressed to act against Maniakes if he does not slip, as he'd be equally competent and probably very beloved by the military aristocracy of Anatolia, of which he was a prominent member, for his bellicose standing. If by some miracle they manage to strike a balance, it will have to be short-lived as the grandiose campaign of the man will be resented by the grounded economic needs of the woman in all likelihood anyways.
That said, Maniakes could restore his working relationship with the Normans and may well convince them to come with him for a second, stronger go at Basil's dream expedition to Sicily, and likely seize it. The fact that Normans would then go elsewhere (possibly Africa?) can have enormous consequences by itself. After that, he'd probably focus back on the more dangerous Syrian frontier, which he had already protected once, and quite possibly start working on reintegrating Syria in the Imperial system. Either way, a more successful Byzantium will certainly be the first target for the Seljuks, instead of a lucky accidental strike as was OTL, with the question being fully dependent on how are Maniakes' successors (Theodora will be unlikely to give him an heir due to her relative age).

That said, Maniakes could restore his working relationship with the Normans and may well convince them to come with him for a second, stronger go at Basil's dream expedition to Sicily, and likely seize it
With the Normans reduced back to mercensries what about the Lombard revolt they hijacked would maniakes annex them or restore pro roman rulers

Also makes me wonder if the pecheneg revolt would occur or would the new emperor not suffer the series of defeats Constantine generals did in the otl as for successor his ascension in 1043 assures he has no heirs with her I think she is 65 way overdue but did maniakes have children from his first marriage if not was there a general he liked for him to pass the throne to ?

If, as I suspect, Maniakes himself goes back to the island, those who opposed him are in for a swift death, both because of Maniakes' disposition and his newfound role.
The Pecheneg revolt is not likely to happen because Constantine may well not ascend to the Imperial throne, as the legitimacy source still was tied to the Makedon House, with the husbands of the old daughters of Constantine VIII being key to assumption of the role; and of course even if he ascends, the different circumstances may well butterfly the event, that seems to have been fairly spontaneous. But with a fairly long-reigning and respected military Emperor, they're likely to stay put.

If, as I suspect, Maniakes himself goes back to the island, those who opposed him are in for a swift death, both because of Maniakes' disposition and his newfound role.
The Pecheneg revolt is not likely to happen because Constantine may well not ascend to the Imperial throne, as the legitimacy source still was tied to the Makedon House, with the husbands of the old daughters of Constantine VIII being key to assumption of the role; and of course even if he ascends, the different circumstances may well butterfly the event, that seems to have been fairly spontaneous. But with a fairly long-reigning and respected military Emperor, they're likely to stay put.
But Constantine IX would be dead as maniakes revolted against him but yeah I would think sclerus would be among the first executed