Fun for fans of wince-inducingly wrong maps!

I like how there is a new sea right between Russia and the Baltic states. I also like that the French city of Brest clearly inspired the myths of Atlantis, due to its status in the middle of the ocean.

I think that's an eastward extension of Mega-Slovenia...

Or Über-Liechtenstein.

Wow, I didn't know Germany annexed Alsace-Lorraine again.

And this time they took all of Lorraine and a chunk of Champaigne too.

It also appears that, after WWII, the soviets agreed to let Germany keep part of Silesia. Unfortunately for Germany, they didn't specify how big it had to be.

Last edited:
Actually... if one looks closer, there is a border between Slovenia and whatever that is in what would have been northern Italy. In other words, between Switzerland and Italy is a country with no name!:eek:

Huh, you're right. But even worse than a country with no name is that it is an extension of France. It is the same colour.

Anything that extends France is bad in my book (1)

(1) Well, with one exception. Extending France all the way to somewhere close to Bremen would be quite all right. My job would pay better then, I'd have more holidays and better healthcare, civilized foods in the shops, supermarkets worthy of the name, better TV...

About damn time Moldova got some Black Sea access...imagine the possibilities for a ferry between Moldova and that bay between Georgia and Turkey :D

I personally like this map. Amazing how no matter what happens, France looks like something. On here, it's more of an ape-like head, whereas real France looks like an angry housewife about to eat Switzerland.

Here's a more flat version of the map, I think.

anything.png

Well, there is a No Man's Land separating Russia from the Baltic States - that's good. It's not a sea, the colour is different.
However, Lithuania is the smallest of the Baltic States and Poland seems to have annexed everything south of Vilnius - that's bad.

:D