Fun for fans of wince-inducingly wrong maps!

Thande

Donor
While at Whitby the other day my friend, a primary school teacher, was considering getting an inflatable globe...this photo should reveal to you why I talked him out of it :eek:

(Come back, Wikipedia maps, all is forgiven!)

ME A.JPG

While at Whitby the other day my friend, a primary school teacher, was considering getting an inflatable globe...this photo should reveal to you why I talked him out of it :eek:

(Come back, Wikipedia maps, all is forgiven!)
I like the West Anatolian Island. The massive city-relocations are quite good, too.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you're behind this, considering how Norway seems to have annexed half of Sweden... ;)
Most certainly not- while Jaemtland have, indeed, been purged of any republican pretentions and restored to her rightful nation, the dastardly easterners have taken even more of Viken.

Thande

Donor
Some other thoughts on who did this:

* Susano? (Germany has Alsace-Lorraine and what looks like a sliver of Silesia)

* Someone who hates Abdul? (Turkey literally cut in two)

* Someone who hates Abdul? (Turkey literally cut in two)
Well, it is cut in two, but both parts are part of Turkey, and Armenia appears to have suspiciously little of eastern Anatolia...
Hm, do we have someone that dislikes Russia? Or Italy? Or is fond of Switzerland and... Slovenia?
EDIT: Or is that France with an Austrian border?

Also, Barcelona is on the Ebro River, Malaga is in Almeria, La Coruña is spelt with an o at the end.

Bratislava and Vienna are far away from each other... Reykjavik, wasn't it on the other side of Iceland?

However...

Switzerland limits with the Mediterranean and Slovenia to the south, and Slovenia limits with the Western Med close to Genoa!

Amsterdam is in Den Haag. But the titanic work of reclaiming the Zuiderzee is complete! I never understood why the Dutch leave so much water lying around when there's so little space here...

Turkey being split just means it controls the Bosphorus. Both of them (shouldn't that be Bosphori, then?)

So even though I'd like to find out which disgraphic person designed this to get them help, I do like this map.

Switzerland limits with the Mediterranean and Slovenia to the south, and Slovenia limits with the Western Med close to Genoa!
Actually... if one looks closer, there is a border between Slovenia and whatever that is in what would have been northern Italy. In other words, between Switzerland and Italy is a country with no name!:eek:

Thande

Donor
Actually... if one looks closer, there is a border between Slovenia and whatever that is in what would have been northern Italy. In other words, between Switzerland and Italy is a country with no name!:eek:

I think that's an eastward extension of Mega-Slovenia...