Status
Not open for further replies.
Flag of a Harmonious Idea power bloc from a pseudo-Cold War game being run in Moderated Games in Shared Worlds. In opposition to the Vitalists (practically like if Futurists had become a major political movement OTL) the followers of Waism, or Sublimism in non-Japanese speak, represents everything the Vitalists are not. Sublimists are reverent of age, peace and the tranquil hierarchy of nature and man. Anyone that would dare seek to disrupt balance shall be crushed.

The flag itself belongs to a military dictatorship in Ecuador and the Galapagos that are descended from Japanese colonists and are firm Waists. BTW all credit for the beautiful black and white Wa kanji in the top left goes to Fenwick :biggrin:

ulNMYT1.jpg

Sorry for my absence,
Here are few alternate flags:

Flag of British Sudan
image.png
Upon annexation of Sudan by South Sudan and UK, A joint declaration made Sudan a British colony.
Flag of Muslim Reich
image.png
After Himmler accepts defeat, Turkish rebels infiltrate the Reich and build an empire.
Flag of Nazi India
image.png
Subhash Chandra Bose accepts Hitler as the Chancellor of India, and posts himself as Vice-Chancellor of India.

I made a bunch of flegs for Northern Ireland. The premise was flags for compromising the Loyalist symbols. I gave it a go.
a65ZAqZ.png

Did someone say Canadian flags?

eNi1hX1.jpg

This is an image from the Canadian Flag Committee of 1964...and as you can see, they considered a lot of flags :p

Did someone say Canadian flags?

This is an image from the Canadian Flag Committee of 1964...and as you can see, they considered a lot of flags :p

I really like that one in the back right, red with assumedly golden leaves arranged around the larger one in the circle.

Bulldoggus

Banned
MhABC8g.png

These are some concept flags I made for the game Hearts of Iron 4 by Paradox Interactive. I made these out of fun and nothing in special.
Superb Work! Do you have any more of these in the pipeline? How would you make them for Ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.