Flag Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you make a better flag that melds them, Im considering a timeline idea.

Maybe use the old South African flag as a template, with the flags of Israel and Palestine flanking a flag for Jerusalem. Something like this - the Jerusalem flag is obviously a placeholder, and the blue stripe is UN blue.

Israel-Palestine.png

Here's a combined Israel-Palestine that I made for kirrix a few years ago.

Green for Palestinians, blue for Israelis, and white for peace between them. The gryphon is a merger between the Lion of Judah and the Hawk of Quraish, representing unity of cultures.

kirrixRequest02.png

Here's the flag I used for my Federation of Middle Eastern Nations, a union whose founding members included Israel, Jordan, and Syria, and later expanded to include the two Palestines, Lebanon, a rump-Turkey, and an English-speaking Cyproit state. Perhaps it will serve as inspiration? You could change the top bar to black and the bottom bar to green, with a red star opposite Israel's to indicate Palestine as the other member of the union.

Federation of the Middle East I.png

Here's a combined Israel-Palestine that I made for kirrix a few years ago.

Green for Palestinians, blue for Israelis, and white for peace between them. The gryphon is a merger between the Lion of Judah and the Hawk of Quraish, representing unity of cultures.

kirrixRequest02.png

I love it, do you mind if I borrowed it?

could be the cypher of the ruling monarch ?

Hey Marc, did you see that Australian flag I made from your feedback?

You mean the last boomerang one or the very last one?

Edit: If you mean the very last one then I think you'll appreciate this merger. I do like it myself. The boomerang looks like an arrow pointing forward and when it's vertical (albeit the wrong way) the whole thing looks like a sunrise over Uluru.

Marc%20PasquinSuggestion01%20%5BFlag%20of%20Australia%20with%20boomerang%20pointing%20to%20fly%5D.png

Basic flag of the of the Mesa Republic, which spans the Rockies into the Colorado foothills, Wyoming, and Utah. Silly and made out of sheer boredom.

Gold is for the Sun and the actual gold, Blue for liberty and for the rivers that flow through the land, white for prosperity and peace, and the red is for the red soil of the ground and the unity of the people.

Three 'Mesas' for the three Regions: Deseret, Jefferson, and Colter

Flag_of_GJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.