Flag Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the idea of South Africa replacing the 3 mini-flags in the centre of its old flag with a Springbok (something that was proposed OTL but never implemented).

'Old South Africa with Springbok' 2.jpg

'Old South Africa with Springbok' 2.jpg

Krall

Banned
I hope you like it:

A flag for Orwell's Oceania:

I did everything on the map myself, but the idea with the V (Victory) isn't mine. I saw it on another, very neat flag before, but I can't remember where and when.

I love the symbol, but it doesn't look good on that background, especially with how it's positioned and sized. It needs to be smaller and on a lighter background, in my opinion. :)

Lovely flag.
thank you
I love the symbol, but it doesn't look good on that background, especially with how it's positioned and sized. It needs to be smaller and on a lighter background, in my opinion. :)
on my computer the colors look lighter and dirtier as they do now when I see it on my phone.
Maybe I will make a "family tree" or something like that to show the flags evolution :)

I thought of this flag YEARS ago when playing Risk with some friends. One of them made a joke and the idea popped into my head. The H stands for my last name... its PURE ego here.

Empire Hurteauvia.jpg

People's Republic of Cascadia

Here is two other flags I made for the Peoples republic of Cascadia. The first one replaces Cascadia's blue for red to make it more commie like.

People's Republic of Cascadia v2.png

People's Republic of Cascadia v2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.