Film, TV, Video Game & comic adaptation of ALT history books

So what works of alternate history would you want to have adapted for Film, TV, Video Games or comics?

Personally I'd really like to see TL-191 be adapted as a major tv series.

An AU of TL-191, starting after How Few Remain, maybe. There are only so many butterflies you can say did not affect history. WW1 and WW2 happening during the same years, the Great Depression hitting in 1929, WW2 starting on the same date, is just implausible.

I've always felt that Land of Red and Gold or Dies the Fire could make a cool setting for an Assassin's Creed style game

I would love to see an artist like 200ADs D'Israeli (possibly in collusion with Mr Ian Edington, his sometime collaborator) draw up an adaption of THE PESHAWAR LANCERS by Mr SM Stirling (and possibly even THE TWO GEORGES by Mr Dreyfus and Doctor Turtledove); one could also imagine some of Mr Harry Turtledove's CROSSTIME TRAFFIC novels making fairly good Films or TV Movies were they to be suitably adapted.

If nothing else I suspect that a clever adaptation of THE DISUNITED STATES OF AMERICA would allow a director or a writer to hit many of the same notes that an adaption of the SOUTHERN VICTORY novels without the clutter of an Epic to distract from the Tragedy of a bitterly Divided North America; so far as direct adaptations of those Southern Victory novels are concerned I would tend to suggest adapting particular plot-lines rather than the tale entire (for example the Fall of Marshlands or the strange saga of Cincinnatus Driver).